xisto Community
Joe2Chance

I Wonder If Microsoft Stole The Design For The Xbox 360?

What is the other box on the first picture? As for the second one, you can choose any remote control and it will look like the Nintendo one. You really can't make anything special when making a remote control.

What is the other box on the first picture? As for the second one, you can choose any remote control and it will look like the Nintendo one. You really can't make anything special when making a remote control.

True for the rest, I guess... It'll need at least a slot to put CDs in, a power button and a few lights... The rest is a matter of color and sleek lines. Hehe :o

Haha I can't see that as a "stolen design" from that dell slimline or whatever those are called. The cd's in the same general place and they are the same shape... but I mean that shape is pretty generic for consoles regardless excluding the edge styles. I guess both have a circle but again, these are kinda stretching for comparisons... I see the two as different enough. Unless they went really detailed with the design, anything in that general form factor will look similar. That's like saying all tower comp cases steal their designs from each other for putting the optical drives in the same place... or cars all steal their design for having the engine in the same place or wheels in the same layout :o It may be true, but its more of a necessity to conform rather then a theft.