xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Vicious_AD

Worst Game Ever?

Which RPG do you hate the most? Not just for graphics, and not just for ending or difficulty, but for all around suckage. Mine would have to be animal crossing. worst EVER! It's like they took all the good qualities from harvest moon, all the good qualities from the sims, and through those good qualities away to form a crappy excuse for a game that I could make out of ascii. sucked so much. Masashi and Tales of Phantasia really sucked too, but they've at least got something to them, while animal crossing has absolutely nothing. So what RPG do YOU hate the most?

I've always hated and will always hate Final Fantasy, because it's 'story' sucks and they use those super giant swords (That's MY opinion, let's not start a war because of this, ok?).Another one that I didn't like was Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic I. Why? They use swords. Sure, swords are cool and all but they are unuseful agains laser weapons, or, at last, should be. But not only you can use a metal sword against these guys with laser weapons, you also can actually win. If that's not stupid then I don't know what is. :o

Quest 64 or Final Fantasy Mystic Quest.... if you've played either you'd understand why haha. I can't even verbalize how hideously horrible those games are :|Other then them, almost all RPG's I've played I've enjoyed to some extent at least. Therefor, I'll stick with the two mentioned above.

Hmm. I hate watching my siblings play this SNES game called "Breath of Fire." Anyone remember that one? I think the whole concept is dumb. You don't get to just full-out attack the enemy. Instead, you get to pick one attack move, then stand there and do nothing while the enemy counter-attacks, etc...and the guy with the best magic potion or whatever wins.People like it, obviously, but that sort of gameplay is boring to me.

I've always hated and will always hate Final Fantasy, because it's 'story' sucks and they use those super giant swords (That's MY opinion, let's not start a war because of this, ok?).Another one that I didn't like was Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic I. Why? They use swords. Sure, swords are cool and all but they are unuseful agains laser weapons, or, at last, should be. But not only you can use a metal sword against these guys with laser weapons, you also can actually win. If that's not stupid then I don't know what is. :lol:

Which final fantasy are you talking about? They all have completely different stories. The final fantasy storyline (that has big swords, so you may be thinking of that) was pretty deep in my opinion. It changed so much. Some like that (I do) and some hate the way it goes from a fight against shinra to a fight to save earth. Have you checked them all out, not just number ? some do have crappy storylines though.

Hmm. I hate watching my siblings play this SNES game called "Breath of Fire." Anyone remember that one? I think the whole concept is dumb. You don't get to just full-out attack the enemy. Instead, you get to pick one attack move, then stand there and do nothing while the enemy counter-attacks, etc...and the guy with the best magic potion or whatever wins.
People like it, obviously, but that sort of gameplay is boring to me.

well that is the battle system of all rog's. heh. Otherwise it would be an action adventure :lol:

Nah Vicious, alot of newer RPG's have turn based gameplay implemented in real-time (KOTOR style) or are real time fighting but still an RPG. I assume that's what she is tlaking about. Disliking turn-based RPG's tho rules out pretty much all of the old school classics since all the FF's, chrono trigger, pretty much ever snes rpg and still alot of them are turn based. I can see how that would bug some people, but it adds some interesting play dynamics once you get accustomed to it.

Nah Vicious, alot of newer RPG's have turn based gameplay implemented in real-time (KOTOR style) or are real time fighting but still an RPG. I assume that's what she is tlaking about. Disliking turn-based RPG's tho rules out pretty much all of the old school classics since all the FF's, chrono trigger, pretty much ever snes rpg and still alot of them are turn based. I can see how that would bug some people, but it adds some interesting play dynamics once you get accustomed to it.

Yea, you're completely right, but most people concider other battle systems to be action adventure. I concider Kingdom Hearts to be an rpg, but many others say it's nothing like one.

Just how bad is Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing? It's as bad as your mind will allow you to comprehend.

Bad games are released all the time, and some are worse than others. This is nothing new. However, it really takes a special kind of awful to be considered one of the worst games ever made. So when this special kind of awful makes an appearance, it's truly something to behold. Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing is one of those rare pieces of work. Not only is it almost completely broken and blatantly unfinished in nearly every way, but even if it weren't, there's so little of an actual game to be found here that it would still be terrible. Big Rigs is a game so astoundingly bad that it manages to transcend nearly every boundary put forth by some of gaming's absolute worst of the worst and easily makes it into that dubiously extraordinary category of being one of the most atrocious games ever published.

If the goal was to create the world's most broken trucking game, then Big Rigs is a resounding success.

Big Rigs' first and most grievous issue lies in its gameplay. Specifically, there isn't any.

In theory, Big Rigs is supposed to be a racing game based on big trucks that speed through various US trucking routes in some kind of effort to deliver cargo before the competition gets there first--or else the truck gets busted by the law. At least, this is what the back of the game's box would have you believe. Let us make it very clear that these statements are all horrible, horrible lies. There is no coherent goal in Big Rigs. There is no cargo to be delivered. There are no police chases. In fact, there really isn't anything much in the game.

if you don't know this game search it in google this stink and bad was i bought it.
Edited by electrobato (see edit history)