xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
HellFire121

Gunz - The Duel

I have played this game before and it seems like an ok free multiplayer game.

The only downside is that the servers are usually PACKED and its impossible to get on.

Otherwise it is great, you have all the elements of a basic FPS game plus more, you just need to try it and since it is free you really dont have anything to loose (except bandwith :o)

some screenshots:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Right now i think they are having some technical issues though:

About Service Status

We've found a serious problem on game service today. And you cannot play GunZ. We expect that it will take few days to fix the problem. Sorry for your convenience.

hopefuly it would be fixed soon as i want to try the game again and see if anything has changed

whoops forgot the site link:

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Edited by HellFire121 (see edit history)

I find the Star Wars game that was released some time ago to be more challenging and fun. Gunz just seem to be missing that 'umph' that most games get. Same for this Star Wars game can be said, but at least it gives off it's bright moments when you play it. I don't think Gunz will last any longer than this year, and a new game will try to take it's place that would be made online, and maybe by another Korean group.

umm @ nitemare..for your information those pictures are off the official gunz website to show people how the game looks like...the service is fixed now and it is running so you can play gunz nowafter installing it again i found that it is still pretty much the same, except the servers aren't crowded. It does get boring after a while. all you do is go around and shoot, thats all not much strategy either. I might try the starwars game that you mentioned, broli

Back at Nitemare:Don't flame in this forum, even though its a mild flame like you did. Last i played it, the jackets are for the people who actually pay real money for the game. I can tell the guy and the girl spent a heck of alot of money just for wearing those suits. (and removing them too)

YOU LAME THOSE PICS ARNIT REAL THEY DONT HAVE JACKETS YETS (MABYE HEAD GEAR) BUT YOU CAN COPY THOS PICS FROM THE SITE. LAME

Umm ok you posted on something you know nothing about obviously....

I use to play gunz u was level 36 with a JACKET..

i gave up lpaying ages ago got bored too easy.