xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
CrazyPensil

Space Rangers (1/2)

You might know a cool game(made in Russia, by de way;)), called Space Rangers. Type, Class of that game is quite difficult to be determined. actually, It is just a mixture of nearly all the classes, bu despite such projects are usually to fail, this one turned oyt to be really cool) There are already two parts of that game and the 3rd one is being developed at the moment. If anybody had played it or just knows about it, please report about your impressions here;)P.S. For the others I strongly recommend to buy this one as soon as is possible. I'm sure you won't regret later.

I've played it :o I would say it's main genre is RPG, followed by strategy/action in the space battles and RTS on the planet battles. I really liked it, but stopped playing because, I don't know why, it became real slow. That was before I formatted my pc, now I guess it would work fine.In that game you are, as the title says, a Space Ranger. You have a ship with weapons, shields, radar, etc, all of which can be upgraded. You can get work on the many planets, be a trader, pirate, etc. I won't enter in details about the storyline, but it's open-ended. Now, enough reading, go buy it.And I didn't knew they were working on the third, when will it be ready? :P

Hm... It's not certain yet.There are some bad rumours( said that there will be only planet battles, but I don't believe them)Actually, In Russia it shold be done in 6 months. And it's not sure if it will be in America oficially. ;(You should pray :oAnd, by the way, try the first one.

It sounds a bit like sid myers Pirates just in space.and the fight scenes would probably be better aswell ;) so it dosnt seem as ground breaking as u think

Space ranger 2 is one of the finest space rpg/simulation I got my hands on Storyline is pretty cool and so are the mini games and quests...Basically you have to destroy 3 species of dominaters/evil robots to end the game You can choose your character from 4 species(humans included) you can literally choose your line of duty become a trader,mercenary,pirate etc. Graphics and background sound tracks are pretty much better than the average stuff.Must for space-saga types... -reply by karza