xisto Community
Kid Saiyan

Shadow The Hedgehog! Hes got a gun

:o Well, everyone,i know its been a while since i last said anything about any new game that i have recently purchased. And i also know its been a little while since this game was released but i cant get over it evcen though its already been like.. a monh since it came out. SHADOW THE HEDGEHOG is SUCH a great game!! I really love it in every way. The graphics is beyond awesome and dont even get me started on the storyline. ITs so amazing when you get to choose what type of path youre gonna choose. Depending on every mission that you complete, your path changes. You can be on your own, witht he Dark side or with Sonic, fighting for good. I personally like being in the middle where i am not influenced by niether the Dark nor the Light. I REALLY love the fact that you can use guns to do your dirty/clean work!! Its so amazing when you kill someone and they drop their cool weapons.l PErsonally, the dark blade that you can use. Please comment tand tel me what you think about this game! As well as any possible cheats you can share!! :P

Not being nasty or anything, but Shadow the Hedgehog is quite possibly the biggest let down in the history of all Sonic games. I read up on a website a review a few days before it came out and they deemed it "Sonic Adventure 4: Gun Edition" and the said it's worse than it sounds. Making a game about a spin-off character is just wrong and the guns in the game are practically useless, and he can run faster than the vehicles he can drive.I think Shadow the Hedgehog is a big no-no for gaming.

SHADOW THE HEDGEHOG is SUCH a great game!! I really love it in every way. The graphics is beyond awesome and dont even get me started on the storyline. ITs so amazing when you get to choose what type of path youre gonna choose. Depending on every mission that you complete, your path changes.

Wow, I’ve only just seen this topic and I have a lot to say. First of alllet me just say that I’ve got Shadow the Hedgehog on Gamecube a few days after it came out and I completed it in around a week, so whatever I say in this reply is not made up. I suppose one of the reasons was because I I’m a big fan of Sonic (and Shadow!) and I’ve also completed Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, which has really similar comtrols to Shadow the Hedgehog. Before I comment on the latter of the games I must say that both are truly excellent games and they are a must have for any die hard Sonic / Shadow fan or Gamecube owner!
I really have to agree with you when you say that the graphics of Shadow the Hedgehog are beyond awesome Kid Saiyan, because they are. They are drastically improved from any of the other Sonic games and they really add that extra twist to the game making it feel more incredible. The storyline as you mentioned is also a great addition to the game because there isn’t just one path to take but three very different paths and in turn those paths take three different paths as well and so on. But the best thing about this feature is that, by completing every simple path you unlock all ten bosses and by doing that you unlock the final boss, so in a way, everything you do throughout the game adds up for the final showdown.

I REALLY love the fact that you can use guns to do your dirty/clean work!! Its so amazing when you kill someone and they drop their cool weapons.l PErsonally, the dark blade that you can use.

Yes yes, this is a really good feature that Sonic Team implemented into their latest game. Because of the fact that weapons were not included in any other Sonic game, I personally thought that this would be a let down for the game but it was not. The reason I thought this was because I figured that the weapons would be too influential during the game but I found that you also have to use Shadow’s abilities to make the most of the guns, swords, bazookas, sign posts, etc. By personal favourite weapons are the common guns because they easy to manage, plus there are lots of them in the game so you can recharge you ammo almost continuously, and the swords that the black aliens (can’t remember the names) carry because they cover a wide surface area when they are swung.

Please comment tand tel me what you think about this game! As well as any possible cheats you can share!!

So concluding what I’ve said above, my overall comments on Shadow the Hedgehog are amazing and fantastic! But for those of you who have the game and enjoy, please don’t use cheats. No offence Kid Saiyan, but this game should not be completed by using cheats. This is because it a really tactical and enjoyable game and the use of such cheats would definitely spoil the game. I know that you’ve run into a bit of trouble and difficulty while playing the game but whatever you do, don’t use cheats, because you’ll ruin it for yourself! ;)

Not being nasty or anything, but Shadow the Hedgehog is quite possibly the biggest let down in the history of all Sonic games … I think Shadow the Hedgehog is a big no-no for gaming.

I'm not being nasty either Tailson, but I’m afraid I’m going to have to strongly disagree with you on this one. Shadow the Hedgehog is the biggest turn around in all of Sonic gaming. If I were you I’d get the game for yourself and see how wrong you and that review website are. :P Edited by Shadow X (see edit history)

Lol Yeah That Game Is cool but nothing like the classis Sonic GamesAhhhhhh and Zelda ROCKSSSSSSSSSSSAnd as you said depending on the misssion u complete the path changes Its awemose! I recommend that game!

omg!!

I LOVE THIS GAME ABOVE EVERY OTHER ONE I HAVE EVER PLAYED!!!

Yes yes, this is a really good feature that Sonic Team implemented into their latest game. Because of the fact that weapons were not included in any other Sonic game, I personally thought that this would be a let down for the game but it was not. The reason I thought this was because I figured that the weapons would be too influential during the game but I found that you also have to use Shadow’s abilities to make the most of the guns, swords, bazookas, sign posts, etc. By personal favourite weapons are the common guns because they easy to manage, plus there are lots of them in the game so you can recharge you ammo almost continuously, and the swords that the black aliens (can’t remember the names) carry because they cover a wide surface area when they are swung.

Thats the swords i love! THey look so cool! I love their shape and the colour of the aftereffect they leave after they have been swung. The best thing about them is that no-one can touch you with them!! They make me almost invincible! I just keep swinging it away and when it runs out of ammo, (i know swords dont have ammo but i mean when it finishes and cannot be used by Shadow any more) I just go back and get another one!!! I LOVE IT!!

The only thing is that i am stuck.. XD

Umm.. im stuck on the part of the 6th level in the Dark path. ITs so hard!! I cant get by the enemies with the machine gunsd! Its easy to kill thme but they just keep on coming and they even have Bazookas!!

The hardest part is fighting all the robots in this game. Do you have any tips for me in this game, Shadow X?

Im asking you firstly because your name is Shadow X so i figure that you liek this game and secondly, you have posted so much that you must be a master at this game!! Please reply soon and help me out!! :D

Edited by Kid Saiyan (see edit history)

Thats the swords I love! They look so cool! I love their shape and the colour of the aftereffect they leave after they have been swung. The best thing about them is that no-one can touch you with them!! They make me almost invincible!

When you say swords, do you mean the swords that the aliens from the Black Arms carry around? Or do you mean the Samurai sword that you get from the Shadow the Hedgehog box after completing the various levels? Anyway, which either one, they are both really good because of the reasons you mentioned above Kid Saiyan. And I agree with you when you say that they make you almost invincible; this is because when they are swung, they cover a wide arc and therefore lots of valuable surface area for protection and for the points!

I just keep swinging it away and when it runs out of ammo, (I know swords don't have any ammo but i mean when they finish and cannot be used by Shadow any more) I just go back and get another one!!! I LOVE IT!!

The swords don't have ammo yes, but they do have a certain number of swings until they can't be used anymore ... but I can't remember exactly how much. Anyway, you're right when you say that you can just go back and get another on from somewhere else. This is because, just like I talked about the guns in my previous post, the small guns and the swords are two of the most common weapons in the whole of the game, and are therefore nerely everywhere because the enemies that carry them are almost everywhere as well!

Umm ... I'm stuck on the part of the 6th level in the Dark path. It's so hard!! I cant get by the enemies with the machine guns! Its easy to kill them but they just keep on coming and they even have Bazookas!!

The hardest part is fighting all the robots in this game. Do you have any tips for me in this game, Shadow X?

So you finally got past the second level!? Do you even need to ask me if I have tips?! Of course I do! Well yes, this was probably the third hardest level for me to complete in the game because of those robots with the guns and bazookas that you mentioned. But just like every level there is a sratergy:

Okay, you know when you defeat one of the robots and they drop their weapon (gun / bazooka)? ... Go over to the weapon and pick it up. Keep on destroying the robots and picking up their weapons afterwards to increase you ammo, until your Dark Gauge is almost full up. Next, go over to the doorway where the robots are coming out of, and wait and dodge until there are like three or four out. Then destroy one of the robots and don't pick up the weapon they dropped. Now, use your Chaos Blast on the surrounding robots, and if all goes as planned, by destroying those robots, your Dark Gauge will be full again. Finally, just keep on using Chaos Blast until no more robots come out.

HINT: Just before unleashing your Chaos Blast. This is because you may be able to destroy the thing above the doorway as well. Two birds with one stone!

Im asking you firstly because your name is Shadow X so i figure that you liek this game and secondly, you have posted so much that you must be a master at this game!! Please reply soon and help me out!!

That's right! Cheers for asking me, I love this game and I like helping out other people with it. If you have anymore queries then I'd be happy to help you out!

:D It seems that it's just me and Kid Saiyan who love this game so much! Like I said in my previous post anyone who loves Sonic and Shadow, or anyone who just loves gaming should definetly and 100% get this game.

I wonder is the new sonic game called Sonic Wildfire for the Nintendo Revolution will be as good as Shadow the Hedgehog. If it isn't I'd be so angry with Sonic Team and Nintendo, and also quite disappointed because any game that is to follow up from Shadow the Hedgehog needs to be quite spectacular!