xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
extremehardware

Google Adsense-update

Hey Everyone,Is anyone here in the Google Adsense program? They recently added a new form of text link feature, which basically groups up to 5 links in a single, small, ad box. It works really nice, and has added a big profit boost to my overall Adsense earnings. Has anyone else experienced this new ad forms benefits?

What are Ad Links by Google?

Ad Links are a new form of text advertising that we're offering to our AdSense publishers. Using the same contextual targeting algorithm that targets Google ads to your content pages, Ad Links units display a list of topics that are relevant to your page. Each topic, when clicked, brings the user to a page of related advertisements.

The result is advertisements that are closely targeted to the interests of your users. By selecting the topics through interaction with the ad unit, users are presented with useful information in the form of related advertisements. Their direct involvement with the evolution of the ad unit guarantees an interest in the ads that are presented.

Yes! This is an excellent new feature. I just learned about it by reading this topic and already have it integrated into my web site. It blends in wonderfully with my menu. If anyone would like to see an example, you can see it at the bottom of my menu on my web site.

There are also examples of all the various types of ad displays that Google's Adsense program offers, here.

It will just take time for me to realize how much this will help my income. Buy my site is still new and not yet on Google or Yahoo :) . But I'm sure that it will help :) .

i hate ads, blah.don't use them now. but next year i'll be a college junky with no money. so i might start then. lol

what i like best in the new features google adsense offers is the new payment option via local currency. :) luckily, my country is included in the 43 countries they currently support for this. benefit? reduced bank charges and shorter clearing times. what i like to see next, is to have the text "ads by gooooogle" removed from the ads they show. :) wishful thinking, perhaps? oh well, google is still the best.