Dreth

Dreth's Crappy Art Corner

Some old hand-drawn ones:

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Wallpapers I am making for the Mortal Kombat Conquest website http://www.mkcsite.com/

MKC Wallpapers

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

...Continued in Next Post

Posted ImagePosted Image

These are non-MKC Characters.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Photo-Manipulations (Not in order of creation)

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Posted Image

Posted Image

Banners made for the website CentroRock.com

http://photobucket.com/albums/v515/Dreth/Artwork/th_Banner1.jpg

http://photobucket.com/albums/v515/Dreth/Artwork/th_Banner2.jpg

http://photobucket.com/albums/v515/Dreth/Artwork/th_Banner3.jpg

Firstly, them wallpapers are blurred, i wouldn't expect anyone using them that much because of the blur. When doing them try not to stretch the render. as it blurs them and make them look low quality. Overall I can see you have attempted to do effects for some of the wallpapers text, like the Sub Zero one, that could be imrpoved mate. The rest seem to be ok though.Your photomanipulations are ok, the best on would have to be the naked gil one, uve done well with it, but the wings i feel don't look like they are with the girl, they seem more of a picture just stuck on. Hopefully this Criticism will help you in a lot of ways, atleast i hope it does. Nice attempts,Burgin!

Yeah i love when rookie designers post stuff. :oWell first off your better then me at hand drawing so I stick with that.wallpapers yeah they are blurry as mentioned above but could use some mroe background work like blending them in for better background for the human renders that being usedunless the first two photominips are together then the first one is nothing but brushing and hte other is just special effects.But the colors are awesome that you used.To much contrast in the second one, background could use a little more detail. and just a tad more work on the fire surrounding the girls hands and also be good to see her hands in it as well.Now the one wit hte girl on the towel thats a true photominip the wings are done nicely and coloring you gave her work well i would lose the blood trail you have going it somewhat ruins the effect you give her.the next one after that needs some work the color in the sky looks ok but needs more for a photominip.nice little vectr you have.Text and the tech need to be better, for the text you need to use the anti alias tool to smooth it out and the tech border needs more detail in it as well. Digging the background and the simple special effects going on with the render.The heave/hell wallpaper looks nice except the render is way to blurry to be used good, like hteb ackground though.1st banner-text is pixelated, way to dark, need to lighten it up in some areas. to monotone, it need some more color then just red, background god be brushed and blended more.2nd banner-lower the opacity to the scanlines and choose a different font as well.3rd banner- text and blending need ot be fixed, brushing is ok but needs some more to it.Also want to get a hold of those renders that you have in the 3rd one they look good to make a good sig out of them just pm me the links to them if all possible.overall its ok stuff just need to work and hone your skills as a graphics designer.

I forgot to add some small descriptions. Some are older than the rest so they're bound to look plain bad. Alright, as for the wallpapers, they're not blurred, I was using mid-low quality stills from a TV show from 1998, so you can't expect much.The "Jenna Goes Dark" one has really out-of-focus wings. And most of these pieces are practice sessions for me, I still can't call myself a photoshopper or anything of the likes since I still consider myself training.As for the render(s) in the third banner, I know they're in DeviantArt, they go with the following Titles:Bekci_by_kerembeyitSojourn_Cover_by_kerembeyitGo_Away_by_kerembeyit