xisto Community
Dreth

Dreth.net Review

Hi everyone, I posted my old site about 2 years ago, and man looking back on it, I couldn't agree more with the people.

Now I got my own domain, and re-designed the whole site, and would like to know what you guys think of it, and tell me of anything I could add in order to improve it.

http://www.dreth.net/

Thanks

hehe ... i thought the site TITLE was review of the .NET platfrom at first. Well the color scheme is not Web 2.0 like , try more like Flickr , Gmail look (with AJAX , CSS etc) I know ..functionality is the most important thing . but this color scheme is not very readable right now (at least to me)

Well, it is not so bad, I think I would really like it some years ago, but now if you're not lazy and have time, you can make it better using some more things for it, like said above. But I like that it is quite simple, just one thing, but it is personal, due to I don't really prefer a lot of purple colour. :o