xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
the.punk

The Answer To Hotmail

HelloLike all of you, I was a hotmail user, a dedicated one in fact, but I grew weary of the old services and lack of space, my friends were calling and emailing me, but i didn't recieve them due to the lame interface on hotmail.com. But then I discovered the answer to all my emailing problems, GMAIL a trustworthy email service account, and before I knew it, all my emails were coming in and there were no problems!!!!!Some points of GMAIL-there is a huge amount of space, I'm talking HUGE-the interface is pretty cool (neat clips)-the website is adding more and more stuff, like chatting, and more memory (!!!!!!!!!!!)-there is spam coverage, I mean REAL spam coverage, not like the lame filters found on hotmail, this actually filters out the garbage but keeps the good stuff (private emails) visible-u can sign up for MSN messenger with a gmail account and talk to your friends, just write up your credentials at passport.com-finally, there is a HUGE variety of names still to be chosen , I mean i tried to get a cool name for hotmail but it was telling me to put a number beside it, that's so lame!!!!!!!!!!!So, seeing all the major good things about GMAIL i think all you hotmail users should swicth over, what's the harm ????? -the.punk

You sooooooooo missed the forum for this.. And there are many topic concerning this, so I guess this will be deleted or moved :o Nevertheless, I so agree with you. All I use hotmail for is MSN messenger. And registering at web sites with spammy nature :P

Since people have already replied and you put together a well thought out post, I'll leave it active... but next time make sure to check if other topics relate to what you wish to discuss already as the others mentioned (also, put it in the right forum :o )As far as the actual topic is concerned, I would agree whole heartedly. Although not a huge deal, being able to get a shorter/less weird address is also a good point. I know my gmail addy's are all ones I got on my first try and are ones I could not get when I tried them on hotmail. Apparently my first/last name combo is too common or something...