xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
infamousflame

Eniki.net, Great Low-price Webhosting A great company based in the UK

Eniki.net - Great Low-price Webhosting

I just want to give some praise to this great company. They have awesome uptime, really low prices and their service is just a treat to use. They're based in the UK and we use them for our school ezine (I live in Scotland). We've never had much trouble, they're cheap, fully featured, cpanel, databases, php, the lot. The one drawback that I noticed is the address you get. Before our domain was setup the address was something like http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ which isn't nice. Apart from that though, this service is awesome! We once had to ask for more databases or something, and we ended up getting it set to a big number, I just had to submit a support ticket and it was answered within hours if not less.

If you're ever looking for low-price webhosting, try these guys out :o

(If I'm not allowed to post this (it's promoting competition to Xisto - Web Hosting) please feel free to remove it)