xisto Community
pyost

Google Owners Have No Money!

Just kidding, they do have money :o But someone could that they don't. Here's why.The incident happened in Brazil. The Google owners were having some business meeting with the local Google group, but they were also relaxing on the sandy beaches. But something went wrong when they went to a restaurant.The restaurant was for rather rich people, since it was quite expensive. After finishing the dinner, the Google owners wanted to pay, but their credit cars got rejected! :P It seemed that the bill was bigger than the credit card limit!Fortunately, they had a few more credit cards in their pockets, so they were able to pay in the end.Oh, what problems.. I wouldn't know what to do if I had "a few" credit cards in my pocket..

Well, this is interesting, but not very serious, but I just keep wondering now, how much that dinner could have cost them ? :o

The incident happened in Brazil. The Google owners were having some business meeting with the local Google group, but they were also relaxing on the sandy beaches. But something went wrong when they went to a restaurant.

The restaurant was for rather rich people, since it was quite expensive. After finishing the dinner, the Google owners wanted to pay, but their credit cars got rejected! :P It seemed that the bill was bigger than the credit card limit!

Fortunately, they had a few more credit cards in their pockets, so they were able to pay in the end.

I think this happened cause they didn't get thier pocket money for this month as they did a lot of mistakes this month that cost google some money, they "by mistake" posted a report about Gdrive, the future project for google, they posted that report by mistake on thier comments about future projects, then a user discovered and released it, after that they deleted that report and announced that it's a secret of thier company secret projects and refused to comment that project Gdrive and said just that they will be happy if they could make that service available for google users.

That was thier first mistake, the second was to refuse my application to be an adsense publisher so they will miss a lot of clicks next months :o "just kidding", but in the fact they lost a lot of thier share value as thier economical progress is slow these days comparing to the last comparing period "first quarter of 2005", and comparing to thier economical plan.

I think they could get over this soon, or else they will call me next time to pay for thier dinner and hotel stay :o

@ XIIIBy using blogger.com and having a blog from google with some content, you usually will always be accepted to use adsense there, so just get a blog there and have some serious content and thats all, later after being accepted you can place the adsense code on other sites, it does not matter, even create different channels and customize them as you want. You also will be able to use the referrals and google for search features. :oThough, I don't know what might happen if you delete your blog on which you got accepted, better keep it and good luck. :P P.S. Everyone makes mistakes, google isn't perfect.

well it could be that they had already maxed out their card limits previously. then again, it could also have been a super expensive meal. there's one dinner in the guiness book of world records that cost around $50,000, if i remember correctly.Most expensive was a bottle of wine that cost around $20,000. so if you've got that kind of money to burn, but there's a stricter limit on your credit line, it technically is possible.

talking of google, money, credit cards and share is really wish i'd got some of their shares when they floated. they were fairly cheep at first, now they are £19.519i could have made a fortune.

And that's the problem with credit cards. Even if you have enough cash in the bank, you still hit a wall when you reach the credit limit. That's why I don't use them myself. =^^=Still, you gotta wonder about that meal. I mean, they're Google, for crying out loud, so they must have had a pretty high credit limit. It must have been one pretty heavy meal. =^^=

When I first read the topic title I as like, what the...? I'm definately wondering how much money they really do have... it must be loads. And to belive that years and years ago I didn't really use google. I like all they offer -- especially their freebies like Google map and e-mail.

And that's the problem with credit cards. Even if you have enough cash in the bank, you still hit a wall when you reach the credit limit.

I've watched a VH1 programme where they talked about top 50 things to own if you are rich, I think. In the first three places was the black American Express, a credit card with no limit :o I'm suprised Google owners don't have it, since they can probably afford it!

LOL a couple of credit card, thats well thats.... I'm speechless. But not very suprising if you see that Google is making so much profit this last years and ther still growing..

Well, you'd think Google execs would have those unlimited credit lines...Platinum level or whatsit, right? They're frickin millionaires...Oh well, s*** happens to the best of us.

Just carry around a debit card, or cash.

And get mugged ? :unsure: lol ..

Actually the crazy thing about HAVING so much of money is where to spend it. I bet google can make a difference if they spend more than what they are doing now on customers, it would really shoot up googles stats in the market. Infact, if they start the exact same marketing what M$ and Apple does, one day they might be the biggest company in history to be socially active.

Regards
Dhanesh.