xisto Community
tripletriangle

Flash Intro Creator Program Needed! I need advice on any program

I am looking to add a flash introduction to my site but don't know how and/or what program to use! Im looking for a really basic program, prefirably free... If you could help me out please respond!Thanks!

I would suggest that you use SwishMax. You can very easily get the trial version from http://download.cnet.com/windows/

It is not a very difficult program to use and all you need is a few days to master the program and get what you want from it. Or, you can also go ahaed and use Macromedia Flash MX 2004 if you are good in flash designing and animation.

Another option is this..go to the above metntioned url and type in flash animation in the search box and search. You will be very surprised the number of search results and flash designng softs you will get frm there.

Try it.

If you want to buy software to build intros in flash and html, this are the best ones:Trendyflash intro builder;Trendyflash site builder;SwishMAX;VisionBlazer;BluffTitler DX9;Netgui in a flash pro;flash 4d 2.0 or 3.0 or 3.1;Sothink Glanda;Animation Workshop;CyberMotion 3DDesigner 10;Crystal 3D IMPACT! Pro;Anim-fx;Mix-fx;Vector Victor;I Have it all, so, i know what i'm taking about!

If you want to buy software to build intros in flash and html, this are the best ones:

Trendyflash intro builder;

Trendyflash site builder;

SwishMAX;

VisionBlazer;

BluffTitler DX9;

Netgui in a flash pro;

flash 4d 2.0 or 3.0 or 3.1;

Sothink Glanda;

Animation Workshop;

CyberMotion 3DDesigner 10;

Crystal 3D IMPACT! Pro;

Anim-fx;

Mix-fx;

Vector Victor;

I Have it all, so, i know what i'm taking about!

131961[/snapback]

so WHICH among those in your list IS the BEST? is your list in order of your preference? looks like you just listed what you have, but did not really offer anything to guide us in deciding WHY one is better than the others. just asking. :lol:

well i use swish 2.01 it has many great features.. it's the only one i have used and i just started using it last week, but i did use lder version of it before so. also i'd like to know what's the difference between swishmax and swish?

if you do a search on the web or visit flashkit.com you can download a pre made intro and then alter it to suit your purpose. It would be much easier than creating your own from scratch. Plus it will also give you many more ideas than you might not always come up with yourself or mange to create yourself.
round