xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
GameUltra

Looking For Help Finding A System Bad explaination inside

Ok, this is rather hard for me to explain, but I'm looking for a CMS that has some pretty specific features I'd like to find, whether it's through modifications or not i don't care...-Needs to have some type of article system that lets you post news-Some type of... like database that lets you enter a report of like a group or something, like post an avatar the name, info, etc... (FYI this is for a MMORPG site and i want to make a database of NPC groups)-Blogs of some type...-Forums, but this is last on my list, if it has all but this i'd be fine-User registration system-Template/theming systemThink that's all, I'll update if I can...Thanks in advanced and sorry for this sorry excuse for a post.

i think you should try xoop or phpnuke, both of them are good, though i prefer xoop, you can customize them as you want, put the modules you need, even the shoutboxes and blogs, all these features you asked for are exist, also you have the abillity to upgrade them and load new modules.you can get them also from Cpanel, under the section of Fantastico, all you need is just to log to Cpanel, enter Fantastico, choose whatever you want of them, and you will get the wizard to install it in so easy steps.

Edited by XIII (see edit history)