xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Kid Saiyan

Return Of My Work! =) Please Rate and Comment =)

Well, everyone.. ive been away for a while but now i have returned!

I hope my graphics skills have improved. (Ive been told that i have improved).

ANywho, i hope you all like my graphics and the siggies that i make etc.

Here are someof my latest creations....

Posted Image

^ This is my most favourite Siggy yet, The animation part was quite tricky to get right., It was also quite hard to get the background to work with the Uchiha Sasuke/Itachi Render. The hair of the characters in the Render was the most tricky part of the entire sig. ANyway, thats my best (in my opinion) and i hope you all like it! Please Rate it out of 10 and please also comment on how i could improve it. (I love ALLL Comments and criticism. Helps me to improve!)

next one...

Posted Image

^ This render is kinda.. unknown.. I just found it somewhere and loved its quality!! This one is my second best yet.. and i hope you like it too. Rate please! :P

More!!

Posted Image

^ I am very proud of this one!! As you can all see ans guess, Its a banner for a friends website (The site is hosted here! :o ) Anyway, me and my friend (Shadow X) both designed our banners and i won the battle in almost every forum we posted it in so he finally decided that it looked good and he put it up on his site!! It was pretty tricky to get the text onto the scroll and to make it look .. ''original!'' But i managed it and i would like everyone to rate it!! :o

Thats all for now.. Comments and Criticizm most appreciated!! ;)

:P

I suppose there ok, but could be better. The signatures are in my opinion to big and reducing the size would help. Trying to add more depth to the background will help your sigs alot aswell. Good work and keep it up, ogh and welcome back!

If you drew all that by yourself, congrats! On the other hand, if you didn't, congrats again :oWhat I like about the first one is the way you fit in the text, which is really nice. But it isn't perfect, because the upper word blurs the hair of the right character when going behind it. But I guess that's not a big problem.The second one is the best, the pic is really great and so are the colours.And the third.. Well, it might be a bit too simple (compared to the other two) and a bit bigger. There are still a lot of dial-uppers that are probably having trouble when loading this page :P