xisto Community
isaacthedude

One Of The Best Games

one of the best action adventure games this game has all the acrobatics that you have seen in the previous prince of persia games only you have speed kills(stealth moves)and tons of new stuff.!!a must buy for all adventure gamers!!

Yes, Prince of Persia: the Two Thrones (I assume you're talking about that one?) is indeed a very good game. I saw it a while ago at a friend. Next time please state about what game you're talking and use some comma's and capitals, it makes it all a bit easier to read you know :o -=jeroen=-

Lol, I agree, strange post. Anyways, I haven't played that one, I've only actually played the warrior within. Very difficult game, but visually stunning. A lot like Ninja Gaiden. I find it hard to get into these games like I do with some others, but they're fun to "mess around" with.

Prince of Persia: The Sands of time was better. Better dialogue, better story. OVer all great art direction. One of my fav games.