xisto Community
Burgin

Dark Art Photomanipulations

Well i love photomanipulations and love the outcomes that can be produced. I particularly liked doing dark art stuff and I soon will be doing more. At the moment here are my works that ive made so far. Please feel free to leave comments behind or contact me at JakeBurgin53@hotmail.com for any questions you may have.

Enjoy!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Yea, if you used any paricular methods or tutorials to guide your way, you should post them. While the overall final images aren't really my style a few of the effects could be useful to know how to do

Thanks for the comments. I used textures for most of them, while using the burn tool aswell. Some brushes came into action a few times, and i had the final image. The original Pictures i used im not sure where they are as it was quite a long time ago when i did these. Hopefully i can look around for them again and find them lurking somewhere, but i can't be certain. Thanks for viewing,Burgin!

on the first two look good cause of the detail put into them 3rd its ok but nothing fancy.4th looks like the kid got hit by truck full of yellow paint that went bad, you need to loawer the contrast a bit cuz that yellow is annoying and drawing away from it.

For all of you interested in these kind of stuff, you might consider checking DeviantArt for some great tutorials. One of the most popular tutorials is "The Dark Book of Photoshop". It has five or six short tutorials on how to create dark art. Really nice work.

It can be found here: http://subcity.deviantart.com/art/Dark-Book-Of-Photoshop-24163036

Yh ive seen his great works, his names Subcity he makes many great photomanipulations..He's also on my friends list and has inspired me to carry on doing things like this.