xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
snutz411

List The Systems You've Owned In The Past

Atari, I don't know the numbers after, but it was the classic one with joysticks and pong and stuff. (My older sister had it)NES, old school Gameboy, SNES (given to by a cousin), PS2, and most recently Gamecube.How about you?

Let's see ... going by systems that have been in my house - they weren't necessarily ones that I personally bought, but someone in the immediately family coughed up money for them:*systems that my brother the video-game freak bought because he loves having old systems:-Atari 2600 (didn't work - no cables)-Turbo Grafx 16 (same story)-Sega Genesis (love that system - used to play it with my cousins all the time)*systems that we had, and actually got to use, because Mom and Dad paid for them:-NES (with the Four Score add-on so that four of us could play racing games against each other)-SNES-N64 (with the virtually-mandatory expansion pack so my sibs could play Zelda)-PlayStation-PlayStation 2-GameCube (laser's messed up on it right now; otherwise I'd have major plans to go home and play it over Spring Break, hehe)-XBoxOh, and of course a desktop computer - the best gaming console ever if you ask me *grins*Right ... my sibs also have original Game Boys lying around somewhere, and Game Boy Color somewhere. And I used to have a Sega Game Gear, which was about fifty times cooler than GB because it had the color screen. Who cares if it sucked down AA batteries as fast as I could throw them in? *snickers*

I vaguely remember playing ET on an old Atari when I was a kid. That game sucked by the way, if you never played it. After that I got an NES which I later sold (I wish I had it back though). Then I got SNES for Christmas one year. That was my favorite system ever, and I still have it and play it every now and again.Also had:N64 w/ expansion RAMPlaystation - bought it used from a friendregular GameBoyGame GearGameBoy Advance SP - which I love!PC - which is great because of Guild Wars!and then a GameCube, which I have to say I'm rather dissappointed in.Oh, I also have a Virtual Boy that I got as a present one year. Anyone else remember Nintendo Virtual Boy?

Oh, I also have a Virtual Boy that I got as a present one year. Anyone else remember Nintendo Virtual Boy?

I remember them, but I never knew anybody who had one. So, I never got to play. Was/is it any good?

Short answer? NoLong answer? NOoooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooOOOOooooooThey were more of a novelty idea then a well executed one... Virtual boys were evil haha. They were the only 3D anyhing that has ever made me get motion sickness, including large simulators and whatnot haha. Stupid virtual boy with its stupid red lines...

Gensis - Orginal version, not the sleeker oneSega CD - CR-Rom expansion for the GensisPlaystation 2 MiniAnd that's it.I think I have a whopping 20 games for the Gensis (although I recently found and purchased the last version of "sega hockey" for the Gensis at a used game store. Gensis still works, I still have game pads (bought 4 about a year before they became hard to find and still have 2 in the boxes) My friends and I still play sega hockey from time to time. PS 2 Game list:Ghost ReconGhost Recon: Island ThunderSOCOMSOCOM IIStar Wars: BattlefrontStar Wars: Battlefront III've started working part time from home. I worked for 5 years with a video production company that does sales and training videos for businesses and some broadcast work. We've recently expanded into a new field (well me and two others from the company with their seed money and equipement) and I edit two projects a month while in Law School. So between first year Law studies and work, I get maybe the half a suday afternoon each month that I do laundry to sit down and play the PS2.

I'm a video game addict. When I was younger I owned a bunch of systems:-Atari 2600-NES-Sega Genesis-SNESNow I own even more:-Atari 2600-NES-Sega Genisis-SNES-Sega Saturn-Nintendo 64-Playstation-Nintendo Gamecube-XBox-Playstation 2

Well, I have owned some systems too, I used to play a lot on them, I learned patience playing with old system, due to most of them did not have the save command and the game was easier if it had passwords :PSystems:Atari 2600 - It was broken by my family member, I remember I got quite mad then.NES - Spend lots of time on it, but I think I had different cheap systems of it, like UFO, Zhilithon, Famicom or whatever :oSega Mega Drive II - Now those games were much better, but when I had Sega, I have already owned an Amiga, so it wasn't so fun.SNES - No Comments, I still like to play it with an emulator.Playstation 1 - But it wasn't mine, I played a lot though for couple of months it was at my home.And other Platforms I had/have.Spectrum 48kb and 128kbAmiga 500+ and 1200I lost interest in playing games, especially new ones, so never thought to buy PS2 or XBox and stuff. :o

I haven't had that many systems come to think of it... nes, snes, gameboy original, playstation... yea thats about it. I've always had an xbox or xbox360 or ps2 around, but never owned by me personally (gotta love roomates with monneh).

I have owned plenty of systems in the past, but am not currently using any as I have got bored with them.-PlayStation-PlayStation 2-Gameboy Color-Gameboy Advance-Gameboy SP-xBOX-Sega-Nintendo 64I have had other very minor systems but threw them out a couple of years ago...

I haven't had that many, just the standards, and I usually got them like 3-5 years after their release. I'm a cheapo. =/Atari - multiplayer on the tank game, and pong *grin*NES - almost the original for me, blew atari awaySNES - super mario world ...need not say morePlaystation - great graphics for its time, one of the best consoles IMOPlaystation 2 - awesome games pretty good graphicsXBox - graphics are great, some good games