xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
anime princess

FFXI - Why Do You Play Come discuss your characters in FFXI and tell a bit about yourself ^^

^.^ hello I wanted to share about my characters in the MMORPG, FFXI. I play on fairy server. And im always interested in making new friends there for missions and quests and xp ^^

In Game:
Zodina:
Thf 73
War 36
Nin 36
Rng 16
bunch of other jobs i dont care about right now

Krystal:
Whm 29 (deleveled ;<)
Blm 40something
Brd 25
Bst 22
Rdm 7

Valkie
Mnk and War 25

Crafts:
Cooking 52
Smithing 27
Fishing 19

I don't really like xping much. I play the game for social satisfaction. I like to explore, adventure, roleplay, chat, etc. Seeing new monsters and zones especially with people i like is the best part of the game for me.

Everyone always laughs at how slowly i level. I've been playing since NA launch but well xp just is dull for me kinda. I much rather help my friends or do interesting things like garrisons, expeditionary forces, ballistas, etc.

Having nice gear is good and makes me happy but its near the bottom of my reasons for playing. I wont let 1 or 2 missing items stop me from going out and partying if i want to party.

--------------

In real life:

24 female. PA usa.
Slippery Rock University
Communications and Emerging Technology Major

I am the Rpg Goddess ;p so i like to think at least. I have every system (almost) Teh MAGIK list:

magnavox odyesse
atarii 2600
nes
snes
genesis
32x
sega cd
saturn
n64
ps1
ps2
dreamcast
xbox
xbox 360
gamecube
gameboy sp
nintendo ds
Sony psp
Gamegear

/probably forgetting something

I do not own turbo duo, 3d0, cdi, or jagaur, but i will eventually some day XD

I have well over 500 games, this does not include burns, roms, bootlegs, etc.

I play everything except sports games. i love rpgs and strategy games. i can kick *bottom* at fighting games. lachlan gets so mad he wont play with me after awhile ;p (im a button masher XD) uhm i love platform games (mario/sonic/etc) i love action/adventure games too.

I just love games period. I also play DND, World of Darkness, Magic, Yugioh, Pokemon, so on.

My skills and my collection surpasses nearly every girl in america im sure /grins and probably about 70% of most men /grins again.

Basically i'm every geeky guy's wet dream :o lol.

I'm also very knowledgeble about anime. A few of my favorite series are:

Aishiteruze Baby
Full Moon Wo Sagashite
Peach Girl
Chobits
Socerer Hunters
Slayers
Fushigi Yuugi
Ayashi No Ceres
Saiyuki
Dragon Half
Gokudo
Maze
Nadesico
Evangellion
Windaria
Fortune Quest

I could go on and on ;p I am totally obsessed with anime ;p

OKOKOK...

so liek other than games and anime i love drawing, painting, computer graphics, web design, writing, sewing (just starting to learn)... Basically anything creative. im very creative.

Oh and i am REALLY obsessed with this website. If there are any other girls here who grew up in the 80s they would really like it too! its awesome for my little pony fans:

http://www.ponyisland.net/index.php?recby=15667 PonyIsland

Here are some of my ponies cuz i love to show em off

And here is my xmas 2005 pic:

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/404.png

I play FFXI on the Shiva server as . . .Reion: Hume M Drk 65Thf 37War 37Blm 20Whm 20Nin 18The rest below 15Jiro: Elvaan MMnk 45War 25Balut: Tarutaru MStorage characterCrafts:Smithing 44Fishing 43Cooking 40Alchemy 20Goldsmithing 14 (Working on it)I started playing when it was released on the NA PS2. But I don't play much anymore, been a few months since I played for more than an hour.

Edited by 10SiOn (see edit history)

Isn't this kind of like MapleStory? Lol, except you actually have to BUY the software? Lol, I'm just wondering and posting as much as I can so I can get hosted ASAP. I desperately need a host right now. ;(

Isn't this kind of like MapleStory? Lol, except you actually have to BUY the software? Lol, I'm just wondering and posting as much as I can so I can get hosted ASAP. I desperately need a host right now. ;(

FFXI has way more content than Maple Story, plus its in 3D. After the first 2 months of playing FFXI, I was still learning, theres probably some stuff I still haven't learned yet too. Theres a lot of stuff you can do in FFXI. And playing with other people from around the world is fun, even though some people were xenophobic losers. I always wanted a JP keyboard but I didn't know if it would work with my PS2.

I lost my brother to this game! He used to get almost all A's until he found FFXI. Now he's weeks away from getting kicked out of school because his grades are so low. He's maxed out Black Mage and White Mage.

I lost my brother to this game! He used to get almost all A's until he found FFXI. Now he's weeks away from getting kicked out of school because his grades are so low. He's maxed out Black Mage and White Mage.

dang...i better cut down on games too..dont wanna end up like that