xisto Community
Burgin

Lord Of The Rings: Battle For Middle Earth 2

Well i got this game this morning, im having alot of fun with it and wondered what others think. If anyone were to think about getting it, i'd recommend it to any RTS lovers :o Heres some screenshots if you have not seen them yet.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

or look here for videos and screenshots

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Have fun,
Burgin

Hey, haven't had the chance to get the game yet, but I am hoping to get it sometime soon. What did you like about this game thats different/newer than the old game? What all did they keep the same? For now, I'll just have to stick with the Lord of the Rings: Total War mod. :o

I found this game both odd weird and pretty neat at the same time O_oIt has these pretty common yet original gameplay that seems to catch my attention. I was playing it a few times at my friend's house just for the heck of it. Got me on for about 3 hours before I got off. Thought about buying it, but then I realized I had too much games that I haven't played yet and buying another one would just add to that stack. So if you don't have any games to play, then this would be pretty good to get just for the heck of it. If you're in the case I'm in, where you have more than enough games to play at disposal, then either get it to add to your unplayed stack, or stick with what you got haha.

It's sitting on my unplayed game stack :oActually I just got ahold of it a couple days ago, but I've been super busy. Now I am picking up Oblivion tonight so won't be playing this one anytime soon haha. From what I saw it seems really solid though. I booted in and played for a few minutes and it looks pretty snazzy. Solid graphics, seems like decent controls (the basic RTS fair) so should be a really good game once I get to play it.Looks like it's going to have a strong Warcraft feel to it but with LOTR units heh. But yea, while I'm far from a definitive source of info since most of my opinion comes from reviews and a very short gameplay experience, I'd still say grab it if you need a new rts gaming fix.

I unistalled it and kept Battle for Middle Earth 1. BFME2 is cool, it improved many aspects of the previous game, I specially liked all the places you can go and play. But I'm a die hard Tolkien fan, and I missed the Tolkien stories in it! '=/