xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
XIII

Gameknot - Excellent Site For Playing Internet Chess

http://gameknot.com/ is one of the best sites over the internet for playing chess, it's so good because:

1- Very fast server.

2- Has so little down times.

3- Free game playing with some limits like not playing more than 20 games at the same time.

4- The minimum time for move is 2 days. "ofcourse if the 2 opponents are online, they can play continously.

5- You can subscribe to official and friendly tournaments "for free".

6- If you will pay, it's so cheap comparing other sites, you will get so much features like playing up to 150 games at the same time and you can be a team captain, you can create a club, you can play in a league and much more.

7- Have a good Elo rating system.

I tried a lot of sites, this one really is the best one i had joined and played at.

Finallhy if you will register there to try it, my user name is LinuxKnight, you can challenge me to a game at anytime, and also while you are registering you can add me as a referer :o

I hope you will like this site, it's really the best chess site, based on perl programming language.

Edited by XIII (see edit history)

I play there too and i also recommend it! (as you can probably tell by my sig :-) ) My only problem is that i forget i have a game going and time out