xisto Community
tripletriangle

Forum Admin Needed/wanted Read if interested

Triple Triangle Org. is looking for a dedicated person who can be administrator of an Invision Power Board. All I ask is that this person have experience in customizing the boards and moderating.If you are interested in taking up this interesting project, please reply to this post or send an e-mail directly to tripletriangleradio@hotpop.com .I hope to see many replies!

I've got some experience with being an admin as well as a moderator (Xisto). I have created a forum with over 40 members and 3500 posts, so I've got some good advice that I could give you. And I've had experience in handling phpBB, IPB, MyPHP, Pun, and other fourms as well.-whyme

Eh? Am I qualified here?I've been setting up/modifying/moderating some Forums in the past which includes SMF, IPB(the free one), vBulletin, and A lot of CMS.But I mainly administrate CMSs than Forums which is a lot more fun.I could help you.Red pill or Blue pill? :)

Notice from KuBi:
This post is about 7-8 months old. I don't think he's looking anymore.