xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Logan Deathbringer

TCPA/TCP A.k.a Microsoft Palladium.... Who really knows what it is, and whats your opinion?

Ok everyone, I looked around here on Xisto and found that this isn't a subject that seems to have been discussed at any real length, and it kinda surprised me. For one reason main reason, personal rights and open software development. Now I won't say that I know much about it yet but from what little I've read and researched on this subject I have found many places that say that if there is a bill passed in the USA:

In the USA there's a planed bill, the so called CBDPTA (Consumer Broadband and Digital Television Promotion Act). First it was callen SSSCA (Security Systems Standards and Certification Act). The new name reads much more harmless. Looks like the first name made it too easy to discover the purpose of this bill.
(full article here)

Well I'm looking forward to what others have to say about this. I would love to write more but I don't have the time right now and I would like to see what others know before I continue on my soap box rant...