xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
tripletriangle

Packaging (it Came Out Really Funny) Ironic....

Yesterday I was trying to open a plastic cover with a laser pointer in it... Its like they NEVER want you to get to it! These packaging people must be really angry about something because they need to close everything down like its in a containment zone...And CDs! Have you bought a CD lately?? What can be in there that is so bad that we have to wait hours of frustration and desperation before we listen to the damn music! "Pull here" is that mocking me?!? PLEASE, these angry packaging people mock us as well! "Pull here"... Psstt!And toilet paper... Now there is glue on the first sheet of paper! WHY?!? Now we can never get that first sheet out of the way and whe you think you pull it out you have a long narrow strip of toilet paper! I DONT WANT A STREAMER! I WANT TOILET PAPER FOR GOD'S SAKE! In the end you claw at it like a wile animal! I WANT TOILET PAPER!!(now that we're on the subject of bathrooms, Im not very fond of the automatic toilet! I wannabe able to decide when Im done! Andif it goes off to early and you havent finished, it refuses to go down again when you are finished... So you have to walk out, walk back in and pretend you're a brand new person, and then walk away)Back to the packaging... So what really makes me angry is that all those things get so tightly packed and what about light bulbs?? THIN, THIN cardboard! What are the packaging people thinking here? "Oh... They'll be fine...!". What you would think is most delicate is the most unprotected!Any comments??-Triple Triangle

Lol! Yeah I kinda agree to all of those.. also what I hate about CD's... when you try to take them out of the case and then your afraid it will break. The CD bends abit and your like... damn I don't wanna waste $15 on attempting to remove this CD. Anywyas half an hour later I get it out. :)

Seriously, this is a major problem! I too find things hard to open without having to restort to knives or scissors.Especially those horrible, horrible thick plastic vacuum sealed things.A fair question! Why is the first bit of the toilet paper glued?! I think someone just wants consumers to have a difficult time.Packaging... Why?!

a wonderful rant! I can NEVER open those stupid CD cases! ever! the bumpy "up and down" surface on the side of the CD case takes me FOREVER to open, and I sometimes just give up on it!

True its all true and at times it does seem like there is a conspiricy out to stop you getting itno yuor lovely stuff, especially cd's although the cd's I have bought recently have not had packaging,oh and btw that last statement about light bulbs, very funny :):):P

I hate buying cdrs, when ever I have to o-pen them I norm ally get someone else to do it.....firstly they package all the cds together so tighlty that your fingers would ripp off instead of the plastic packaging. Then to make it even harder they wrap each and every cd in casing..........I end up just leaving the cds on the desk for when someone needs to copy a cd.....urgh

I hate glued toilet paper and I hate automatic toilets. First off the glued section of the toilet paper is practically unusable, and I like to get the most outta my dollar. Secondly, automatic toilets? What's up with technology, there's no need to automatically flush. Why not, instead, in public restrooms, have an automatic seat wiper so I don't have to wipe down others disgusting excretions off of the seat. I hate when people can't lift the lid to go to business. I also hate the sealing on packages. Wow basically nothing can open them, I'm frustrated just talkin about it. One thing I really hate is the paper bag. Other than covering books, there's no point to them existing. When I go to buy food, plastic is the obvious choice. Paper bags have limited gripping capabilities and with heavy objects inside tearing is frequent. TOTAL FRUSTRATION

i agree totally just the other week i got a dvd and it took me 30 minutes to get threw 2 layers of packaging and then just to mock me they have the stupid plastic wrapping which u need long nails for why do they expect us all to have long nails god damn them grrrrrr.Well im done and i also agree with the others.And the light bulbs that is totaly annoying i mean yesterday i had to put a new bulb in my light and i dropped it in the box and smash lol if it had been in the DVD packaging it would have bounced back and into the bulb socket its self lol.