xisto Community
lonebyrd

Haven't Recieved Activation Email

I noticed that I've just been approved for hosting and to check my email for activation information. I checked my mail but its not there. I looked again at the information I gave you and my email address is right and my spam folder is empty too so it didn't get sent there. Did it get delayed?

I've resent you the activation email. In fact you might receive two mails, the first one saying - "Your account has expired" and the second one being the actual activation email. I'd to clear out your earlier activation token - hence the expiry email. Don't get worked up about it B)If it still fails to reach - then AOL must be blocking emails from the Xisto domain. In that case, you've to provide us with some alternate email address - maybe one on Gmail or anywhere else your prefer. Let me know.

Actually I've had the same problem, already PM'ed one of the admins, but he seems to be offline for a few hours now. Looks like Hotmail also rejects your e-mails for some reason. I have an alt e-mail for those matters: sevenjp@gmail.com

I am a girl :P THat's one :o And two, only OpaQue and m^e can resend that, I only look not so pretty here :o I'll let them know ;) OK?