xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Kid Saiyan

KOF: Maximum Impact! --{ King Of Fighters }--

Hey, everyone!Guess what..I just got a new game!! KOF: Maximum Impact!Firstly, i didnt know a thing about King of fighters... i had seen some sprites from 2d Gba games before but nevertheless, i had no clue.Now, finally, i understand! Its a GREAT GAME!!Its , as far as i have gathered, it is the first / Best 3d version of the game. There have been 2d versions made before (in the same style of Guilty Gear X/X2 and Street Fighter games) but they were not as successful as this one!I really love it!Its got some really amazing graphics - especially when you excecute one of the characters special combo moves (theyre the best!) and then the music!I love it completely!The only thing i dont like is that in Story Mode, The King of Fighters , Duke, has unlimited combo energy.Does anyone know a way in which i could defeat him?!Ive tried everything but i still end up losing.. B)