xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Beefdip

NFS: High Rollers maybe...

Me and my buddy were toying with this idea for the longest time: NFS: High Rollers. 4x4's racing. Kind of like monster trucks, but you can use vehicles like a Dodge Cummins Diesel truck, a Chevy Silverado 3500 Duallie w/8.1L V8 & 38 MT's..you get the picture. If a game like this came out, would anybody purchase it? I think it would be a wicked fun game to buy. You can finally own those stupid F-350's B). Ah well. Just my .02 on the future of NFS. What do the rest of you NFS fans think will come next?

Hm, nice idea, just not for a NFS game heh. The NFS series in my head is always about fast fast faaaaast cars. Have an entire NFS based around trucks just doesn't seem like it would fit the franchise to me personally but who knows. OTher then that I'd love a good truck game if it was done proeprly. It's been done in the past but they murdered it B)

i would like to see another racing game but with more cars say like 100 50 tuners 40 muscle and 10 classic and a longer story mode. I would also like to see different levels instead of just one you drive in say like 2 or 3. do you guys think that any of that would work or would they be able to do it?

I dunno about the classics, but yea I would love a NFS game with a bit more muscle in it. Most wanted had a wider range of cars then usual but its still mostly tuners and high performance modern cars. I want some old school chargers or something (not the new ones) and other gas guzzling behemoth's to race against the ricers heh

Sounds like that would be fun ... I'm one of those chicks who like trucks (not guys who have trucks, but my own truck) so you can see why this would be a game I'd like to play. Or at least watch other people play. If you have any intentions of actually making this game, I hereby volunteer to test the early versions. *grins*

Nice idea but no......The next release is to be called Carbon something....not sure of full name but its supposed to kncik nfsmw out the water so this is something i gotta see....what can ea come up with that can possibly beat nfsmw.....

Like the NFS series... a version with vehicles like those would be a nice change, but don't think most NFS players are looking for that ;) For those who wonder how many NFS version have been made:- The Need for Speed (1994) - Need for Speed II (1997) - Need for Speed: V-Rally (1997) - Need for Speed III: Hot Pursuit (1998) - Need for Speed: High Stakes / Road Challenge (1999) - Need for Speed: V-Rally 2 (1999) - Need for Speed: Porsche Unleashed / Porsche 2000 / Porsche (2000) - Motor City Online (2001) - Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2 (2002) - Need for Speed: Underground (2003) - Need for Speed: Underground 2 (2004) - Need for Speed: Underground Rivals (2005, PlayStation Portable) - Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005) - Need for Speed: Most Wanted: 5-1-0 (2005, PlayStation Portable) - Need for Speed: Carbon (2006) - Need for Speed: Carbon: Own the City (2006, handheld consoles) Some people say that the next NFS will be called Need for Speed XI or Need for Speed: Pro Street ;) ------------------------------By the way: Don't think Electronic Arts would appriciate it if you would call a game NFS: High Rollers, since Need For Speed (NFS) is a trademark of Electronic Arts.

Edited by Netwalker (see edit history)