xisto Community
XIII

Msn New Site

I just visited the new beta msn.com , it's really a waste of security, they use a hole to get into the system and to know the computer owner "the one windows is registered to".that means they know already there is a hole, and as they use it some other can use it to hack into the system, and instead of making a patch to update the system and close it, they prefered to use it also to get into every computer uses windows.to confirm that they use it perfectly, open internet explorer "not firefox" enter http://www.msn.com/de-de?rd=1&ucc=DE&dcc=DE&opt=0 only "no other site" and when it loads completely press start menu ----->>> run and type cmd and enter, when the command prompt opened type netstat -a and enter, see how much connections to your machine through msn.com, they hack us completely.doesn't it give a sense?

netstat -a and enter, see how much connections to your machine through msn.com,

I see a single connection from microsoft-ds. Is this what you meant ? Maybe it's the connection established when I opened msn.com ?