xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Beefdip

N00b ^^^^

Hey, Guys. I'm new to this forum, and I just wanted to say Hi. So uh..Hi lol. Anyways, I'm a student and will be using this account mainly for school purposes and I hope that somewhere, some how, I will be able to hlep ppl out.

Hey, Guys. I'm new to this forum, and I just wanted to say Hi. So uh..Hi lol. Anyways, I'm a student and will be using this account mainly for school purposes and I hope that somewhere, some how, I will be able to hlep ppl out.

a piece of advice, it's not to introduce yourself as being a "noob". Unless of course you want to be called that forever. because I intend to call you that forever ^_-

Hey beefdip, you are a person of my own heart - interesting usernames.Anyway, I won't call you the n word, because it is ill retrospective of a person's ability and works against their reputation and credentials.--mik