xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
GM Sneaky

Gm Sneaky's Free Ragnarok Online Server ^^ one of the best and bugless servers ever uptime 247 Friendl

Hi everyone, i'm just doin some Pre Grand Opening Server advertising... do you wana be one of the
strongest on a brand new fresh server, wana help the community grow and be a big part in
everythin that get's implemented and have a say in where the server is heading then this is the
server for you...(note if you want a level 99 char without any effort it's not gona happen this server
is designed to be a fun entertaining yet challenging exsperience..)

Info about this new server:

Grand Opening : Mid April, keep checking the site for info on when it's gona open to the public
Name : Sneaky Ro (run off sakray 0117)
Server Run On : Pentium 4 3.0 Ghz with Hyper Threading, 1G Corsair Ram, Dedicated
Bandwidth : Very Fast DSL
Rates : 10x base exp, 10x job exp, 6x drops
Levels : Max Base 255, Max Job 90, Stat 200
Bug's : This is a 100% bug free server(been through 6 month's testing already)

All advanced class's, new town's have been implemented and so many custom sprites and improvements
that you will be exstreamly entertained, woe will be added in when there's enough ppl to
sustain a good hard fight. Many custom events and the GM's are very friendly and helpful.
If you would like to pre register, Bookmark our page and get everythin you need for the Grand Opening
then please goto this link ^^

http://www.socialro.com

Thanks everyone that has supported me through the most desert combing like testing ^^

From Sneaky Ro GM Team

You're lurking on the verge of spamming. I hope this thing you are doing is legal, last thing we want is to be in a legal battle with Ragnorak.

ROLF This is legal, just like guns are legal.

Are you sure about that? I mean, what does the company that created Ragnarok get out of it?

GM Sneaky, did you have any licensing terms you signed with that company?

Can I to be a support Game Master ?

Gm Sneaky's Free Ragnarok Online Server ^^

Hi can I to be a support Game Master, maybe for Indonesian Community ... But of course I'm also can speak International Language.

@Salary .. Later ^^

-reply by Happy

hi I've been playing ragnarok for8 years. Started in philippine RO then transferred to different private servers like xilero, surgero, and burnro. I am online most of the time and I'm pretty much interested if you're hiring Events GM. I would be glad to be one since I've been on different events in private servers and I can help think of new or modified events. If you're server is up and running please do email me at ryan_sampiano T yahoo.Com. It would be nice if you have a website so we could read more of your server. Please do reply through email as I am not able to check on this forum every now and then. Thanks. All the best.

I just want to mention that Gravity(Ragnarok's original owner) can't do anything about private servers. This is because of Aethena(I think thats the spelling) As most ragnarok servers now run on Aethena scripts etc etc, which is actually an entirely re-created version of Ragnarok Online. This has kept several hundred Ragnarok Online private servers safe from any legal action taken by Gravity.

-reply by Notes

are u the GM for Valkyrie server aswell?

I'm contacting you coz I wanna ask for some help for my character.

I'm a filo but I'm playing here in australia and the don't sell rok points here so I'm having a hard time in making my character strong and all that kid of stuff. Please hit me back as soon as possible... Thankyou.. :)