xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
XIII

Tycoon Online "web Based Text Game"

I just signed up to this business web based text game 2 days ago, it's really a very good business game "like all tycoon games we had played", you have the chance to make your company, choose what do you want to be your company activity, make whatever you want of factories, shops and offices, trade and exchange stocks and shares, generally make your own prefered business, and the best is it's a free game, you have a chance to get prizes if you win any round "the round is 70 days", i'm very attracted to it.

Try it out at:
https://tycoononline.nu/

I personally don't like text based games, just takes the fun out of it and it gets boring after a while. I would rather play graphical games that are more exciting.But overall it does seem like a good game if you're into this sorta thing

you need to start your own company, choose its activity and its place and then to choose which project to begin with, factory, shop or office, then you are into getting a zone to put your project on, after that you need some stuff "2 builders and some workers" for your project, get production requirements to them, after you do these steps in a correct way, you are into collecting money B)

Sounds like a game i'd have to check out. I love text games. I play a MMOPG text game now that I play faithfully everyday and I'm a top 20 company. I find the strategy of text to be more exciting sometimes then the flash of graphical games. Don't get me wrong, I love my video games, but I still enjoy a good text game too.

Sounds like a game i'd have to check out. I love text games. I play a MMOPG text game now that I play faithfully everyday and I'm a top 20 company. I find the strategy of text to be more exciting sometimes then the flash of graphical games. Don't get me wrong, I love my video games, but I still enjoy a good text game too.

i'm playing it more than 2 weeks ago now, it's really one of the best text games i had played ever "i'm one of the people like to play text games and prefer it to graphical games", a long time ago i didn't play any graphical game except some hours on counter-strike, worms, tycoon II or medal of honour.

i like in that game how does it approch from the real structure of real-life business, it includes transportation, staff vacations, staff dissatsification, salaries, stock market, loans and much more, i really like it, it refreshs my brain before getting into real-life business every day "i'm an investor and a broker on stock markets" :o

Definitly something I'll be checking out. Thanks for the reccomendation :o I love these text based strategy type games. I've played a bunch of war-type strategy ones but I think a business based one will be an awesome change of pace. Woo!Edit: I guess I'll need to wait until tomorrow, since I can't access my personal email addy from here at work and I don't want to start signing up for stuff with my work addy. Ah well, tomorrow it is!

Definitly something I'll be checking out. Thanks for the reccomendation :P I love these text based strategy type games. I've played a bunch of war-type strategy ones but I think a business based one will be an awesome change of pace. Woo!

Me too, i tried a lot of these war-type strategy tet games, but i don't know, i don't like them, i prefer graphical interface when it comes to war games, i prefer text games when it comes to management-type, like the one i posted before, https://www.hattrick.org/, i like it so much too though you can't watch the match, just the comment, i signed up for it more than 2 years ago, still playing it and never felt bored of it, but also this tycoon i like it so much, i turned up in rank so fast, it suits me completely, hope to see you in the competition so soon Jeigh, my company name there is Gemma, i think if you will sign up in it tomorrow you will find it in the top winner list :o , i had just invested more than 200,000 iKr "money unit there as it's a swedish game", invested them to get a higher company value :o

Enjoy

Edited by XIII (see edit history)

Thanks for the link! It is a good game and the shares are good for those who thoroughly understand (otherwise it is a bit daunting)!Text games can be a downside but for business games you need this to display shares etc.Compuccino

I played for awhile and found it quite enjoyable, made a few bad choices right near the first that slowed me down pretty hardcore for a long time, but eventually had my footing and was consistently increasing in value. Haven't started playing again since the round reset though as I have alot more work lately at work (ironic I know) so I have less time for all these games I was playing haha. Maybe someday tho

I used to play that game. Didn't play it for long. The problem with all text based games are that they get very repetitive and you end up getting bored. In the start iy may seem as though there are plenty of thigs to do but the "excitement" fades away with time. The thing what really disturbs me is the fact that is the best out of all online business tycoon games. Theres probably like 3 or 4 games that I've played and read reviews about.

I have had a company for a while. Its called Pink Pigs. We sell pigs and sausages. I enjoy the game quite alot as it is quite hard to get anywhere good.I believe it is very enjoyable and everyone should try it out.