xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinG

Ultra Funny: Geek Dating And Toilet Logic Jokes

Hehehe - I love the toilet image.Which reminds me ... I keep intending to see if the wireless signal is any good in the bathroom in this apartment ... maybe I should take my laptop in there and find out now that I'm thinking about it.Yes, I'm weird.

LMFAO !
Wonder how many people still use "BackUp" lol ..

Regards
Dhanesh.

Back in <Some country which I'm not gonna say>, many HDB (Housing Department Boards) flats' toilets will usually come equipped with "backup" systems. No its not the backup system you see in the picture, in fact its a mini-hose with an enormous power to fire water and powerful speeds to "quarrantine then delete the viruses". They say its for like religious purposes or something that you can't use toilet paper because you don't want to kill trees? I don't really know the reason behind this which is why I'm pretty much hiding all this to prevent religionism (another form of racism?). Kinda weird but i guess it works as a pretty good backup when i run out of "Application Software"s. B)