xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ebbinger_413

Few Of My Photoshop Creations

i just wanted to post a few of my newest signatures that i have created with photoshop 7. itd be nice if you guys could tell me what you think bout them as well B) - seems as a lot of people havent been posting in the sigs threads lately.

Posted Image

this is a sig i made for my g/f - she wanted it to be bout the movie boondock saints

Posted Image

this is a sig i made for a friend in waupaca - she just wanted stars ;)

Posted Image

i mde this sig for the same person as the last one...she wanted sumtin for her dale jr forum

Posted Image

and this sig i was actually just trying to make the f1 look like it slid into the picture and it ended up turnin out like a pretty nice sig

those are my latest, and i prolly will come out with more soon :D lemme know what you think of those !

NIce work indeed. I love the boondock saints one...but probably just because the movei kicks major *bottom* haha.The first and third one are really well done, straightforward and too the point without trying anything too flashy to make them tacky.The second one is fine I guess haha, just kind lacking...uh...anything. ACheived the whole 'stars' thing though so thats good.The fourth one is fine but I don't know how well it loks like it's sliding itno place. I think it's just because the blur seems to be everywhere... not just on the edge of the car. Makes me eyes assume the blur was just a background effect and the car is just in front of it. Maybe it'll look better to other people and maybe my eyes are just adjusting weird heh.But yea, overall awesome work. I like them.

Nice job. Maybe you should concentrate on color combinations. I think you used to much grey on the images and grey sometimes without the proper colors to match them make things look dull. Please take my criticism constructively so you can improve your design more. There's still a lot of time for improvement dude. Keep up the work and experiment a lot.

I don't think the colors a problem and Ebbinger's really getting the hang of non-grunge sigs. It's really turning out superbly well. B) All the sigs are neat (literally) and pretty good color combinations. Now that i think about it, you might wanna make those sigs a little brighter to give them a "jig" of light into them to make it more appealing. Otherwise, i think its great ;)

I actually like the one with the stars. It may lack alot of 'action' but it is kind of interesting. I love working with photoshop. I have photoshop 7 and I use it once and awhile to make up small posters. I didn't even think to use it for forum sigs, and I'm a member of a few forums. Just a dumb moment I guess.

Maybe it's just me, but I can't seem to see these creations of yours. I see "IPB image" replacing each image. :ph34r: