xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Kushika

How To Create Your Own MSN Winks ?

I've been searching for ages, but couldn't find anything. As most of you probably know, you can download various 'winks' for MSN Messenger 7+. If I were to create a flash file, would there be any way for me to import it into MSN messenger and create it as a wink? There are many sites with enable the download of free winks (most likely bunddled with malware), but I would like to create my own winks. Does anyone know if this is easily accomplished? Thank you for readign this B)

Edited by miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinG (see edit history)

Well, Not that I know ofI know that a couple of sites had a few ways to get free winksBut now msn has patched it.Only way I know how to get winks it to buy themWhich I don't suggest doingHopefully someone will find out how to make your ownSorry if this post didn't help

Well, people in the UK have the chance to download some cool packs (for free). The featured ones (most people in other countries only get the stupid boarding one I think) are 3, XBOX360, Some new trainer things and a few others. The rest you need to pay for.Personally, I prefer the dynamic avatars. The dynamic backgrounds are far too heavy for the application, so I find every other program slows down.

Yes, I've managed to download a few freebies, but nothing special. Most of teh free ones are rubbish anyways. It's so annoying that you can't make your own..... there must be a way to do that though.

At the microsoft page where you can see how to make stuff for msn like winks, backgrounds and emoticons, they clue at the end, the work have to submited to them to check it out and then convert it in a package final users can install in their machines. Making dynamic content for msn its not meant for final users but for companies who want to advertise their products in msn. Thats because msn is a chessy aplication which can be very vulnerable and exploitable and ms devs doesnt plan to improve it.-Horacius

Find where the winks are saved on your pc and right click one and then click Open With. Select WinRAR. If you don't have WinRAR it can be downloaded for free on the microsoft website. Now the file should be opened in WinRAR and you will see a new list of files. Play about with these and you should eventually be able to change a wink into your own. Remember: THIS IS EXTREMELY DODGEY! Always Back Up files to avoid corruption and upsets. Personally, I haven't tried this but it works with a bunch of other files eg: .Ar files(Midtown Madness 2 Mods, and that is a microsoft game! :D ) and lots of "Unreadable" Files. Thnx Y'all.-Craig

How do you make msn emotions that say your name

How do you make MSN emotions that say your name because someone in my class has one that says LAURA but he only gave to the other LAURA in my class

so PLEASE tell me how to make them

-reply by Laura Stark

not possible

You have to buy something at microsoft's partner program to be able to create and spread winks..

Mission impossible..

-reply by Bram

re: how to make emoticons

Emoticons are simple to make. Just make a picture or an animated gif in photoshop/imageready and import it through msn...

First..How To Create Your Own MSN Winks ?Hi All, Our World!How to make your own wink?1.You need "GIF Animator" Then make your own wink... To put on your accrount first you need "Wink Animator" And you can draw it any whereWhere you want!2.Now go to Winks->Customize on the Properties right left if you can't find it you'll need "Wink Animator"NOTE: but for higher you'll need 'Wink Animator' and change the Voul Rezultion.Hope, EnjoyJohn, How to make your own wink.

-reply by John, Mike