xisto Community
dark

Your Favorite Meal?

HiWhat is your favorite meal? You are being sent to an island and will be served the same thing for a full year.What will it be?A nice juicy rare steak and french fries here, I can't get enough of it :) So.....Patrick

I don't mind trying new things. I don't yet have a favourite meal. I get tired of eating the same thing very soon. But I link chicken. So I think fried or grilled chicken everyday wouldn't be that bad. But the problem is that I haven't had chicken for more than three days in a row so I don' know how I would feel. :)

I would sell my year's worth of food to the natives, who will in return help build me a boat! Muahahaha!...Or not?I'd have Subway. I nice BMT with all my favorite things. I love subway. I get it at least twice a week hehe.But those people saying steak, how the Hell would you eat that for a full year? I mean, I love steak as much as the next guy (if not more) but meh. A full year.And do we get a toothbrush? Those people saying steak wouldn't like eating it without any teeth :)!Maybe I'm delving too much into this. :)

what is my fav meal?.... let me see... ok let me warn you... that i am african so my fav meal might sound really really freaky...ok let's go, my fav meal i could eat all day all year round. i would start with fanta![drool extravaganzer] fanta orange, then abacha, yes with fried fish!!! oh my goodness i am dying, then of course choco chip ice cream. i have died and gone to heaven!

I favorite meal would be a double decker tuna melt on white bread with american cheese a side of macoroni salad. a garlic pickle, a large cola, and some onion rings... mmmmmmmmm. Now i'm hungry *goes to cafeteria*

My favorite mean, you ask? Im glad you did!My favorite meal is Mashed Potatoes w/ Onions and cheese on top, a great 24o Steak Medium Rare with good old fashion BullsEye BBQ Sauce with a side of steamed Vegetables and alot of steamed w/ butter Broccoli!!!It makes my mouth water to!

Have to agree with whyme, and go for the sushi...especially since the different types are all helpful in providing various nutrients that are helpful to your body. Yeah, I know I'm going off on a tangent here, but, still!