xisto Community
dark

Your Favorite Meal?

Hmmmm.. My favorite? I guess would say Ribs with Rice or was it steak? Macaroni and Cheese and Spaghetti. I think those are my 3 top favorite food. The others are Mc Donalds.... -day dreams about them- I eat McDonalds almost every Saterday expect I don't get fat!Of course if there is a favorite. There is a least. Well I don't eat many mexican food. Since I don't like beans and most of what I seen has them. I like their chips though! XD Well thats all.

favorite meal for an entire year? hmm... i can't imagine eating pasta for an entire year, but as long as i have variations of the sauce, it'll be fine :lol: i would love to have carbonarra, and the traditional filipino-style spaghetti sauce. yum!

I have two favorite meals.I guess I'd choose chicken alfredo.If I couldn't have that, then it would be Chicken Teriyaki and fried rice with miso soup.

My favorite mean, you ask? Im glad you did!
My favorite meal is Mashed Potatoes w/ Onions and cheese on top, a great 24o Steak Medium Rare with good old fashion BullsEye BBQ Sauce with a side of steamed Vegetables and alot of steamed w/ butter Broccoli!!!

It makes my mouth water to!

Sounds like the strip loin served at Caseys Bar and Grill... they put one huge onion ring on top
of the mashed potatoes.

yum

I don't exactly have a "favorite" meal. If it's edible, looks good, and will taste good then I'll probably like it. But otherwise, I'm open to whatever kinds of food there is. I like to try anything new. XD So basically, I'll eat whatever's given to me. Uhh, only in some cases though, I can get really picky. d: Oh, and back on topic, if I did have to choose my favorite meal, it'd probably be korean styled sushi?

For me it would have to be Pizza from Pizza Pizza. It has always been my favorite meal.

Oh man oh man oh mannnn do I love some NY style Pizza! But I think any italian boy's favorite meal is his mother's spaghetti and meatballs! I think that is my favorite meal. But it has to be mom's. It's the best :P But still.... good NY style pizza is hard to turn down. Gosh I can't decide :P I love all food....

Tea and sauceCoffee and Whipped creamMustard and pepsiice cream and saltEggplant milkshakeChilli pieneed I say More

Hi
What is your favorite meal? You are being sent to an island and will be served the same thing for a full year.
What will it be?

A nice juicy rare steak and french fries here, I can't get enough of it :)

So.....

Patrick

god forbide how can a man survive in such a drastic condition how can he ever live ok think of how it will affect his helth his life span and many other things like disease whic his life can not wisthand
well it seems that such a thing cants happen although God can make away for the person but for me if it happen i dont have any alternative than to eat what i ahve unlike when there was war in our country many died due to lack of vaital food and vitamins maybe it will reach a time when the persons life and apitite will apprecite what he had
well i think it will be very boring

I like steaks, combined with fried potatoes :P But not eating them often B) The Bulgarian classic salad is some thing you could not loose - a mix of domatoes, peppers, onnion, cucumber, parsley, and a liitle bit of oil B) Don't forget to put few pinches of salt in it. You could add cheese too :P