xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
RsHeaven Owner

My Ip Is Banned On Habbohotel - Is There Any Way Out ? Im banned

I am banned from every habbo hotel ever made on my ip its not a shockwave banned i tried to fix it. But every time i log in it says banned : Loging into another habbos account and taking furni because i used a scam site on all habbos and got banned is there any way to change my ip or anything to get me unbanned please tell me.

Edited by miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinG (see edit history)

Well if you have been banned for a reason, then I don't see as how we should help you over-come their security against you. If in the case that you have been honest and not done what they are suggesting, then contact them and ask for their proof of what you have done.

I am banned from every habbo hotel ever made on my ip its not a shockwave banned i tried to fix it. But every time i log in it says banned : Loging into another habbos account and taking furni because i used a scam site on all habbos and got banned is there any way to change my ip or anything to get me unbanned please tell me.

Well did you: Loging into another habbos account and taking furni because i used a scam site on all habbos

If you did, I think you should deserve to get banned

Well I don't really know much about changing ip much

But I guess you could try contacting habbo/using the habbo help tool

And telling them your problem.

You should pick the link of the hotel you use the most.

Habbo UK: Habbo Help Tool

Habbo US: Habbo Help Tool

Habbo CA: Contact Us

Habbo SG: Contact Us

Habbo AU: Contact Us

Hopefully this has helped you

If you have any other questions you want to ask me Pm me! B)

Un-install Shockwaves then Re-install it, this should take away the I.P ban but note however that you still wont be able to use the account you were banned on, it will simply allow your I.P to get access to Habbo via other accounts made by you.-Luke

I have been banned from habbo through no fault of my own. Habbo are being wrnong about it and tell me it's my problem! Please can you give me a way to get back on :)

Well, you have two options:Change your IP AddressUse an anonymizerI can't remember how to change your IP address, try searching it on the forums. I've seen a few topics about it.A good anonymizer is http://anonymouse.org/. You can also try googling some others.And if that didn't work, it may be one of two other kinds of bans:Shockwave ID Ban:To fix this, either reinstall shockwave (from http://www.adobe.com/), or you can download tools that change it. I'd recommend reinstalling it, because some of the unbanner programs that change it often come with viruses.Habbo account ban:The only way round this is to make a new account. This is the kind of ban they use the most. just register a new account. You won't be able to recover your stuff, although you may be able to get an unused credits refunded by contacting them. Youc an also contact them to dispute the ban.

somebodys never gonna be an x!LOLumm, yeah just like konqueror on habbo au, he got excluded from anything sulake, lol.just change ur IP. i did find it once when i got ip banned from a habbo fansite, lol. i forgot now, just google how to change your ip.

If you are really sure tis not your fault that your ip got banned, then visit the following ulr and follow instructions on how to hide behind an anonymous proxy server.
http://www.freeproxy.ru/en/free_proxy/cgi-proxy.htm
That should take care of the problem. If you have any further issues lte me know.

Tis actually easier to click here and use one of the listed proxy servers, you do know how to set a proxy server on your browser dont you?
http://www.freeproxy.ru/download/lists/goodproxy.txt

Best Regards

Edited by maxoroberts (see edit history)

Un-install Shockwaves then Re-install it, this should take away the I.P ban but note however that you still wont be able to use the account you were banned on, it will simply allow your I.P to get access to Habbo via other accounts made by you.
-Luke

you have no idea...

its an ip ban for a reason, not a shockwave ban. u can reinstall windows but as long as youve got the same ip you'll still be banned. its stored on their servers, not youre copy of shockwave.

and to the person who wrote the topic, can u just call your isp and get your ip changed?

Assuming the poster of this topic is still here after nearly two years, the way of getting past an IP ban is typically disconnecting from the internet for 20-60 minutes, then reconnecting. Unless you have a static IP (in which case ask your ISP for a new IP) your ip will have changed.

why did i get banned

My Ip Is Banned On Habbohotel - Is There Any Way Out ?

I only hacked 1 habbo and I did a scam trick and then I got banned from habbo and now I need to be unbanned immediately!

I just became hc for my 1rst time and I want time to enjoy of it but 1 cant cuz I got banned do you know how to unban me cuz I really want my habbo back!1

OK.. only one thing I can say here.. If you really have not made anything wrong.. Send an Email to the admins, and they will tell you if you did anything wrong or not!Changing your IP because you got banned for doing nothing is the same as hitting a police man when he caught you because he thought that you robbed someone, when you haven't..

Hello i play Habbo Hotel and i think that you have been banned for a reason so people should not help you get around it Habbo Staff are ban people for other peoples safty just what i think really and my point of view Lol