xisto Community
dark

Name 3 Things That Make You Real Mad

HiHere are my three to get this started:1) I hate when I see humans mistreating animals for no reason.2) I hate dumb people, I mean I really do. When confronted with someone that is plain dumb I get irrate. :) 3) Disrespect. When someone talks to you like your are a piece of chewed gum on the pavement. I also hate it when I see someone else being the victim of this. Like a customer in a restaurent being rude to a waiter/waitress just because he can.So what gets your blood boiling? :) Patrick

i hate (form < to >):1) when people compromise themselves to do something and finally can't, specially when it was obvious they wouldn't be able to do.2) when people lies, to have fun3) when i can't do something nor ask for help to do that. damn just hate it!!!!!

Three things that piss me off? I can think of a Hell lot more, but meh.1. Like dark said, when I'm being disrespected. Especially by someone who just met me and does it just for the Hell of it.2. Once again, I agree with dark. Stupid people. It annoys me how stupid people are living on Earth. They need to remove themselves from the gene pool.3. Stereotypes. I hate when people stereotype me. Hey look, I wear glasses, does that mean I'm a nerd? No. It pisses me off something when stupid people (see above) disrespect (see above) and stereotype me.:)

The top three things are the following:1- The stuck up attitude of flight attendants,2- The people you think might be fun to watch a movie with but when you get there they always ask these stupid questions like "Whats gonna happen next??" or "Why did he do that?" or "Why is he dead?!?", and I always say "Well, lets watch the movie and find out. Oh! And on the same subject, I hate the cinemas that have the reclining chairs because it means people who need to stand up need leverage from your seat so you go wayy back... You feel you're going to be cannon-balled!3- The people who takw so long to pay at a cashier... They're the typical old-ladies that take out penny by penny... And it has happened, not just in the movies!

before i say what pisses me off, i might say all u ppl who said tjhey hate stupid people. you all are plain stupid! do u think a person u termed stupid "chooses" to be stupid? did they say "hey God. i want to be stupid."? well the answer is "no". they are lol just stupid. ain't their fault.ok that said i really hate:1. people that lie2. men that beat women3. people thinking that i am 17 am 26 by the way, and well equiped, lol

The 3 top things that get my blood boiling... hmm...

1. First year high school students disrespecting 5th year high school students and teachers. This happens at my school A LOT!. Well, just people disrespecting people.

2. People who just don't get it! I mean, you explain it to them a thousand times, and they still ask you how/why/what?

3. People that cause injury (mental, physical etc.) to other living beings just for kicks.

I hate and i getting mad if:1. Someone's car hit my car, when i facing him.. he start shouting at me first.2. Someone who underestimate me3. Full of bluffing person.... Btw, i used to get calm everytime i got problem, but for some problem , i couldn't...

im getting mad if :1. people which i talk to is not pay attention to me :)2. someone who broke my property that i love... 3. people who spoile me....

1. Animal abuse. I just don't understand why people do it - those people are mad. I feel so sorry for the animals, they don't deserve it. I really couldn't hurt an animal, it even hurts me if I think about it. It's just sad that people do that.. :)2. My dad's always downloading a lot and he's using up all the bandwidth so mostly when he's home I can hardly use the internet because he's using all the bandwidth. That really pisses me off, especially because when I try to explain that to him, he's like: 'whatever..' and he just continues with d/l that much..3. When my nephew is like.. running around and being very hyper. It's really annoying, especially when he accidentally throws drink all over me... (that happened last week..)

1. when the school children on the train make so much noise your head just feel like exploding (and thats been going on for 2yrs now, to and fro college :))2. when someone uses one of phrases and a modded sig that I made myself3. when a girl one day acts as though she loves you then the next day she acts as though shes never known you at all.....

Three things that piss me off are:1) Rob Brownlie - when he has no one to hang out with hes kind to you, but when he's with his mates hes so bloody annoying!2) Chavs - they got so annoying thinking that they're hard3) mushrooms. lol

Lets see I have alot of things that make me go mad. First off I would say people who created the whole pop up, spyware, adware crap. Its just annoying. Having to install third party software just to erase that kind of stuff. They deserve to DIE!!!!!!!!!lol2nd I would say people who are conceited and just immature. Makes me life really pissed off. I don't care if your disrupting the class with your jokes but don't talk back to the teacher. That's just messed up. That's why the teacher took away our grade curves. Darn...3rd would be people who act like they're all gangster like or wannabe cool. You don't need to show off. That's just plain annoying. You don't have to act bad oh and that goes along with the whole cliques and groups that just divide the students..