xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
PHPtech

Best Gta/ Favorite Mission In Gta? Opinions

Which GTA is The Best?  

3 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

What is your favorite Grand Theft Auto, is it Grand Theft Auto 3 with Clause Speed out to get revenge on Catalina? Or is it Grand Theft Auto Vice City with Tommy Vercetti taking over Vice City and getting rid of the mob from Liberty City? Or is it Grand Theft Auto San Andreas with Carl Johnson trying to take back the hood, and make it in a corrupt city with corrupt cops, get his brother out of jail, and get rid of his back-stabbing friends?What is your favorite mission too? Mine is actually a set of missions in Grand Theft Auto Vice City, the Club Malibu missions where you get a team together and rob a bank, or maybe it's getting ready and robbing Calihula's in Grand Theft Auto San Andreas, I'm not sure...My favorit GTA is Grand Theft Auto 3, I think it was because it was because the idea was so new and fresh back then.

i think that vice city is the best, once san comes out for pc, that definately will be!!! but as far the the best mission, i personally hate doing the missions and find them a waste of time. i just like doing anything i want and see how much damage i can cause and how many stars i can get before i die. the best thing is getting 6 stars and trying to live for as long as you can driving the motorcycle... i do pretty good on that. its way easier to get around with that then a car when your in a high speed chase :)

GTA III was the s**t, and it still is, I have all the GTA games, but III is my favorite. Mainly because the idea was 'fresh' as you put it, but also because the whole idea was pulled off right then, there were a few (only a couple) things I'd change about the game, and considering that Rockstar still had to market GTA VC and SA, there's not much more they could do w/ the newer versions. So My favorite mission(s) is/are the ones you do with the mafia, the whole experience is cool, and they're the gang you work for the longest, before they attempt to assassinate you. Then you go get revenge by killing your former boss, it's too cool. I also like that whenever you drove around in mafia territory after that, they'd shoot at you with their shotguns, and blow the shizit out of your car in 2-3 shots. :) I love that game, and those missions.ATLANTA, GEORGIA! HOLLA <<< back <<<A-town Panda

I didn't like Grand Theft Auto San Andreas very much, it was fun and good, and all, but I think it got a little stale after the Green Sabre mission, after that the only fun mission was Breaking the Bank At Caligula's, it was like Oceans Eleven gone gangster, :) lol...