xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ebbinger_413

Few New Signatures

here are a three sigs that i did over the weekend...i was bored and needed sumtin to do...lemme know what you think of them

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(p.s. - liking the new look to Xisto...little gaukey in some places but still good)

i will continue to pour my heart out into my sigs whether or not they continue to strive...i love making sigs...i have noticed that not as many people seem to care about them anymore...but thats too bad cause they are wonderful works of art. hopefully we can get more people back into sigsthanks for the replys...second is my fav as well B)

Have you tried making other web site graphics, like logos? Your skills are growing, and if you bought a book on web design, then I am sure your services would be snitched up in no time.Signatures will more thank likely gain people's attention as they evolve into more stonger and fatured things. For example, if browsers supported the full features of JPG 2000 or PNG, then thousands of signatures could be made a lot better, just by adding transparency or animation.

yes i also design websites and graphics for my sites...i have recently designed my newest website to have three different skins to choose from, all of them being completly different then the other. i love designing and although i am not looking into it being my major career i am hoping to keep it as a side job...(will try to get link to my site as soon as i get my server back up)

Sweet sigs. I like the second one. The second person (one below) looks like the reflected image of the top person...except it isn't (I know i sound weird here.. :D ). The 3rd one is simple but enough to say all about how you love smiley faces ;) . Sometimes the simplest of things are the best of things. And don't say people in Asta are losing interest in sig design! I'm still a sig designer and always will be (as a hobby of course) except because of school most of my sigs have been delayed and half-done all the time. I feel very disappointed now that i can rarely finish a sig at all B) . Oh, and most sig designers go to trap. There's a whole forum there just for sig designers and most of the members there are pure talented in these type of designs...

that is not what i am trying to get at (not sure if thats what twitch meant either...) people just dont seem to be posting sigs or replying to sigs or anything as much as they used to be. idk if gfx.com has taken off or what (as i am not a member nor do i go there often) but the spark has just kinda run out...even reaver and s&m dont seem to be posting anymore...not sure whats happened...i think Xisto needs a boost in the designing/sig forums

True...i haven't seen much more new sigs from Reaver or SM either... I think its because the majority of the folks around here don't focus too much on design but more on coding and all that stuff. Like if i designed a sig and wanted more comments on how to make it better, I'd post it on GFXvoid or a similar forum. You get what i'm saying? Though i really don't want to leave asta for Trap...I recognize more people here and i could never forget my 2 year memories with Asta B)