xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Vicious_AD

Assembling A Motley Production Crew Anyone interested?

I should probably start by asking, anyone here familiar with php and sql based MMORPG's such as Gaia Online, Neopets, Adventure Quest, and possible others like it? Well for some time now, I've been working with the PHPBB forums system and the various mods and hacks that go along with it. I realized, that I have the capability of making this sort of thing. I've experimented with various PHPBB mods, like various RPG styles, act, and I've finally come up with a concrete plan for one. I've got all of the coding down, most of the graphics down, the webspace and name and theme down, and now all I need to do is extend my idea with others that may be interested in the same thing. I usually don't do this sort of thing, the whole "wanna join up?" type thing, but I really like the Xisto forums and the people on them, and figured it's a trustworthy thing to do. So is anyone interested in teaming up in making a nonprofit MMORPG similar to Dark Cloud 2, Robotrek, and the mangas Shaman King and Hunter X Hunter? Sorry I haven't put much detail on the project here, but I'd really feel safer if I was first approached about it than just broadcast my idea for it to possible get stolen, because I'm really confident in it. So please PM me or Email me if you're interested, whatever your trade may be, be it graphics, administrating, coding, ideas, anything. Equal credit will of course be given to anyone that participates, I'm not just leeching. Remeber it's completely nonprofit in all aspects to everyone though since I'm using Xisto's web hosting service.

I could possibly help..Im online like all day everyday so I would be able to administrate, i can make abstract graphics, im not the greatest though..Im trying to learn HTML and PHP. Im also pretty good at writing. If your interested Private message me.

Edited by Sniper (see edit history)