xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
funkyfresh

Whats The Best Screen Motion Capture Software

I Get Bored A Lot and I Watch Some Funny Flash Clips Now And Then. I Wanna Save Them Sometimes But I Cant Find A Gud Enough Program To Do It With. Plus I Have A Bunch Of PC Illiterate Friends and it would be a lot easier for me to help them if i could just demo it on my pc and send them a video. So I Just Want Some Program Names That I Could Check Out And If Ya Know Some Problems Sum Of These Prog's Have Would Be Much Appreciated.

I Get Bored A Lot and I Watch Some Funny Flash Clips Now And Then. I Wanna Save Them Sometimes But I Cant Find A Gud Enough Program To Do It With. Plus I Have A Bunch Of PC Illiterate Friends and it would be a lot easier for me to help them if i could just demo it on my pc and send them a video. So I Just Want Some Program Names That I Could Check Out And If Ya Know Some Problems Sum Of These Prog's Have Would Be Much Appreciated.

I use a free program called Autoscreenrecorder
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

It has a few cool features. It allows you to record from just one window instead of the entire screen.

If you're on a Windows system, you could get ahold of the Windows Media Encoder (Available Here). To use this you will also need the supporting audio and video codecs - WMV & WMA codecs (Available here).

The application is simple enough to use, just start it up, follow the screen directions, choose wether you want to grab just audio, video or both, and viola.. you're ready to capture. Run your onscreen video/audio and click start.