xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinG

Lets Get This Board's Views On Indian Beauties

Hey guys,
Since we've got such a terrific multi-cultural, multi-racial environment here - I thought, hey why not take a look at the Indian beauties through the world's eyes ;) I mean, duh of course - we do find our girl absolutely ravishing - but what does our board say about them? I came across this site from an ad banner. The Miss India contest is on and here are short intros of each contestant. Why don't you guys take a look too and post back whom do you find the prettiest, the hottest .. any compliments you might care to dish out. B)

Here's the site... http://bmmi.indiatimes.com/newindex.htm
Vote them here Poll For The Miss India Contest

Who's your favourite ??

Regards,
m^e

Hmmmm, I'd have to say a close tie between Garima Parnami (no7) and Jyotika Sirohi(no10). Alot of the others were pretty good looking but those two caught my eye as being able to draw you in more with their gaze. I'm a sucker for the right kind of eyes what can I say haha. But yes, beautiful selection B)

Cool man - thanks for getting the topic rolling. Oh yeah - I totally agree with you on what you said. Also another point I'd like you guys to judge is, which name did you like the best from the ring of it. All Indian names have deep meanings associated with them. Gimme your most fav. sounding names and I'll explain the meaning of each.

I'll agree with jeigh on No. 7 and No. 10..

But my personal favourite would be - PARINEETA CHAUDHARY (No. 20) - she might not be the prettiest of all - but there's that something in her. And look at her eyes man - seems to pierce you to your core.

Here are the meanings of the names picked so far:

Garima - Importance

Jyotika - Light Flame. Jyoti means light.. hence.

Parineeta - This is a little tricky - the name actually implies a married woman, but NOT in the literal sense. To be "parinata" - would mean to change or to be complete. Now in our ideology a woman becomes complete only after she's married.. So Parineeta carries that connotation of a woman who's married.

P.S. Usually all Female names in India end with either a "aa" or "ee" pronouncitation - as you can see here.

Waiting up for the others to post back.

Ahem ... aren't you committed already m^e? Ogling at all the pretty ladies eh?Naughty naughty ;).Hmm... tough choice. Now let's see ... hell! I like them all B)I think I'll have to go with number 07. Number 04 is pretty cute too, but I'd prefer 07.

Ahem ... aren't you committed already m^e? Ogling at all the pretty ladies eh?Naughty naughty :D .
Hmm... tough choice. Now let's see ... hell! I like them all B)

I think I'll have to go with number 07. Number 04 is pretty cute too, but I'd prefer 07.

Ahaaa No. 7 again eh ?? I see that substantial view of the cleavage is giving her quite the upper edge :P j/k - but hell yeah, she's one of those dusky beauties ;)

And ME ?? COMMITTED ?? Since when ??? I wish thought.. just that couldn't find any girls so far - who're true in the heart and would love me for what I am.. Actually, I'd crossed roads with two such girls, but errm.. what can I say, I've been rather mindnumbingly stupid about it and DID NOTHING... so I'd to just sit back and watch them walk away.. only to remain as "good friends" :P What a loss ;)

Anyway - we're not here to discuss my love life :P that can occupy significant portions of some other thread.. been thinking of starting one for a long time - about my adventures ;) But more on that later.

BTW - I'm committed in a certain sense.. all my friends say that I got a wife and I'm so dedicated to her that I hardly part company - and leave her at home alone.. Guess WHO ? My computer :P

Come on guys - where are you all ? Exercise you brain muscle a bit on this (and your hearts if applicable) and gimme some feedback on who you like the best ;)

well well well! Even my vote goes to no. 7! garima!she is soooo beautiful...well, as far as Indian beauties are concerned...everyone knows..that they are actually beautifull and has been proved a lot of times...in beauty peagents! in other words...beauty with brains ;)And the best thing about Garima is that she is of my age B)

Hmm, interesting names? Aishwarya Sakhuja caught me the most when I scanned over there names, so start explaining ;) heh

Great B) ppl finally taking interest in this thread :D

Aishwarya - this means Prosperous - or rather One with prosperity.

Seems like No. 7 is winning outright so far ;)

1. Tanya Vakil (26) She is the winner in my case.2. Pooja Sharma (21) I wish she could straighten her two front teeths.3. Jyotika Sirohi (10) Wow she is very cute... and has a bit of resemblance to britney spears if u can figure that out.4. Aishwarya Sakhuja (2) She is definitely hot.by the way there should have been color photos of these beauties. usually the wheatish-fair (tanned) color seems to turn me on, depending on personality.

My "favorites" are as follows:

Number 4

Number 19

Number 6

Apparently, I have a different taste than you guys. Number 4 is the only one that was mentioned by anyone else (abhiram). Maybe it's because my age is different than most of you.

(Yay, the hyperlink button in this version can let me select text and then link it!!!)

And ME ?? COMMITTED ?? Since when ??? I wish thought.. just that couldn't find any girls so far - who're true in the heart and would love me for what I am.. Actually, I'd crossed roads with two such girls, but errm.. what can I say, I've been rather mindnumbingly stupid about it and DID NOTHING... so I'd to just sit back and watch them walk away.. only to remain as "good friends" :D What a loss ;)

LOL LOL ... ahem .. and i though i was the only one who wanted to be a traffic police ;)

Neways i liked the No. 4 one B) shez kinda cute .. and shez got a photogenic face .. i found the rest to be having the "hot" looks lol .. but i prefer the cute one ;)

Regards
Dhanesh.

My choice would be {random(min=1,max=27)} ... pick one... All very capable contestants. And just a reminder that the visuals are only a single aspect of the contest. There will be several components to the process and beauty is only skin deep. (Ugly goes right to the bone, however) The remaining depth is important in the contest, too, so I wish them all well.