xisto Community
toilet95

Shaolin Soccer favourite player and why

what is your favourite shaolin soccer player and why?mine is mighty steel leg because he can kick the ball really hard with a cool thunder sound. (VULGA THRUST) ohh yeah.

is shaolin a game or a movie? lol neaver heard of that name before.

62391[/snapback]

Its a Anime Serial I think!!

i think its a chinese movie!! i've watched it a couple of times and its a nice movie. =) o well,i dunno if there are other shaolin soccer, like a cartoon series or a computer game! =) i like the girl of course!

are you talking about the stephen chow movie?  What is Vulga Thrust?

62361[/snapback]

vulga thrust is a thrust of the pelvis forward

i'm talking about the chinese movie with english subtitles. it was a huge hit in china a best seller.

is shaolin a game or a movie? lol neaver heard of that name before.

62391[/snapback]

shaolin is a kungfu style

shaolin soccer was ok. I didn't think it was that funny. I prefer stephen chows older movies. Also, I am still not sure what the vulga thrust is... is it a kung fu move? or just an action performed like jim carrey in pet detective?i thought kung fu hustle was crap. the story was stupid and it really wasn't funny at all. The jokes were too simple and many were old tricks. And what was the point of the girl with the lollipop in the movie? if they wanted to add some sort of romance, it failed miserably. I didn't feel like that part belong in the movie. It was like they put it in there as an after thought.I'll admit there were SOME funny parts but they weren't that many of them. I thought the funniest parts were in the beginning of the movie when he was going to fight the those people and he picked out people he thought he could beat (but couldn't).

I remember that movie. It was hilarious. Well atleast for an Asian guy like me. They had some pretty cool special effects and some funny scenes. I like the part where everyone is praticing and the coach uses eggs to help the kicker Andy Lau I think that's what his name is, to practice using his steel toe or foot. And the egg drops on somebody's shoes and the fat guy comes and eat it. ewww grosss. lol.

I love that movie

My favourite is Empty hands the Goalie because he looks alot like Bruce Lee

Oh Yeah! (Vulgar thrust)

63676[/snapback]

GO P00RU (VULGA THRUST x2) OOHHH YEAH

I really liked Shaolin soccer. It was a good movie. I laughed my sock off. Shaolin is also a name of a temple, isn't it? And they practice martial art at that temple which became well-known in Asia. That's what i thought it was anyway.Back to your question about favourite player, I like the goalie partly because i'm a goalkeeper myself!