xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Marche00

Look At The Cartoon Stuff I Made?

Ive been doing flash for about 2 years,im not too good at it but i do my best in every cartoon that i DO do,ive made like 3 real cartoons,the rest are just quick shorts lol,i just need peoples opions on stuff i do,im pretty sure i suck pretty bad but i need opions to get better :)http://marche-00.deviantart.com/
'>
http://marche-00.deviantart.com/
<--thats where alot of my stuff is,dont be too cruel xD

Edited by miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinG (see edit history)

Yeah, pretty cool. Didn't see any movies though, wonder if the page is messed up.I am using IE, after all. School computers, can't install Firefox without being screamed at/ getting computer "privledges" taken away.

I really like your Hell Butterflies and the Xtreme Fort Builder.

Although I was also wondering--I don't really get the point of the Fort Builder. Am I supposed to build a good enough fort so that the little guy can be protected behind the fort? Or is it just like who can build the best fort? :( Hell Butterflies had a really nice abstractish feeling to it. They feel like little bugs bringing about dark omens. And btw, are those little dots next to the butterflies supposed to be fireflies? Or are they just there for the sake of decoration?

And I find the dragging-your-mouse-over-the-dots thing to be quite amusing. Reminds me very much of magnets. :(

And the Sonic game. I enjoyed that.

I am using IE, after all. School computers, can't install Firefox without being screamed at/ getting computer "privledges" taken away.

Heh. Our school administrators were finally convinced to install Firefox. ;)
Edited by Arbitrary (see edit history)

Ive been doing flash for about 2 years,im not too good at it but i do my best in every cartoon that i DO do,ive made like 3 real cartoons,the rest are just quick shorts lol,i just need peoples opions on stuff i do,im pretty sure i suck pretty bad but i need opions to get better :(http://marche-00.deviantart.com/ <--thats where alot of my stuff is,dont be too cruel xD

Well on your sonic game you did the trace bitmap wrong you should have it like at 1,1 or 1,5 and change it to very tight Edited by jord2 (see edit history)