xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
remters

Running Ventrilo Servers Is Confusing And Hard OMFG

Wow lemme say rent a ventrilo server its confusing and hard! Even if your a computer wize like moi, its very very very hard and complicated! But ventrilo is better than Teamspeak to me. So for me its worth it! But for you it might not be! If you have any questions or need help ask em here or IM me on AIM at sgt m14 or on MSN messenger at mario66@cfl.rr.com or email at same address as msn! I'm willing to help with TS or ventrilo!

Notice from http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
'>miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinG:
Wrong forum. This isn't some new fact that you learnt and wanted to share with people. In future, please be careful about where your posts are heading to.
Edited by miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinG (see edit history)

This isnt true in the least i feel both ventrilo and teamspeak have their good and bad points like ventrilo allows you to play recorded sound clippings easily with a few points to remember such as both you and everyone in the channel needs to have the sound on their computers whereas with teamspeak you would need to edit your internal sound optios to enable sound to be played from your computer first, so i guess its what you need the channels for in the end which will decide which is better as for running both of them i did for 2 years for a number of clans for various games and used the hosting here to display my server online status and even join the channel themselves with a quick read of the manuals any average user can operate either ventrilo or teamspeak.