xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
teartrack_sos

Aim

I think AIM email is great! It's free, you get an IM screename, an email, free, you@aim.com and you get 2gb of space! You should try it! It's awesome! I have it too!

Notice from miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinG:
Enough is enough. Once again you're starting age old and much repeated threads all anew. Topic closed. I think it'll be better if your posting rights are withheld till you can decide whether you want to abide by the rules and go on or take off for somewhere else. Yup - POSTING RIGHTS REVOKED INDEFINITELY.
Edited by miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinG (see edit history)

I think AIM email is great! It's free, you get an IM screename, an email, free, you@aim.com and you get 2gb of space! You should try it! It's awesome! I have it too!

1064337687[/snapback]

I prefer Yahoo! Messenger. This program takes up less of my computer's resources than AIM - and doesn't annoy me by being affiliated with AOL.

That, and I was already a Yahoo! Mail user before I downloaded Messenger, so I was drawn to the fact that I would get e-mail alerts when I used the Messenger software.

And I guess that all of my pals being on Messenger is another selling point.