xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ramesh_mc

Hotmail Beta Hotmail BETA

Hi all....I got a chance to try hotmail beta. I would like to share my experience of it .....It was very nice interface (MS is the best in providing best user interface's)But it had a lot of problems...It is another bad example implementation of AJAX technology... It works well only in IE 6 + browser, in all other browsers it worked with the bare minimum features... :) I dont like to use IE so this was the most disadvantage i had using the Hotmail beta.It gives error many times for unknown reasons..It had 2 big banners that were annoing (previous hotmail also has it, But i got used to that)It dod not show the total memory used by my mail box.....so i could not be sure of the 2GB they promised...Finally I got wexed with it and cancelled my beta mailbox and returned to the old hotmail....Now iam happy with the old strong and consistent version....Please share your experiences also....I dont say my review is the best but please post ur comments......so that i can know where i was wrong... :P

Are you really surprised that Hotmail works best with IE, another Microsoft product? *Grins* I don't use Hotmail - the service was bad several years ago, so I switched to Yahoo! and just sort of stayed there. Maybe Hotmail will get the beta release debugged and ready to launch without major issues.