xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
McGuy

Hey

Hey, just thought I'd introduce myself if I plan to get hosting here. I've made a few posts already so you might of seen me once before. My real name is Andrew and I'm a English guy who likes biscuits with his tea and walks around politely taking my hat off to everyone I meet. I suppose I could say where my name comes from, yet I figure you've probley guess. Alot of people have Mc starting thier surname and Guy is pretty random, like me, so why not be called McGuy? I came up with the name when registering for a very strange place on the internet. I shall identify it by saying seven words:'Do you have stairs in your house?'.I play Counter Strike: Source quite regularly along with EVE Online and World of Warcarft. I sometimes play Sim City 4 Deluxe Edition, but I mainly stick to online games and MMORPGs, because its what I do.Anyway, thats me.

Thanks for commenting guys. Yea, I hope I have a good time here, and get hosting. I tried looking around Xisto but I found that I'mma like Xisto more because of the technical discussion forums.

Hey, just thought I'd introduce myself if I plan to get hosting here. I've made a few posts already so you might of seen me once before. My real name is Andrew and I'm a English guy who likes biscuits with his tea and walks around politely taking my hat off to everyone I meet. I suppose I could say where my name comes from, yet I figure you've probley guess. Alot of people have Mc starting thier surname and Guy is pretty random, like me, so why not be called McGuy? I came up with the name when registering for a very strange place on the internet. I shall identify it by saying seven words:

'Do you have stairs in your house?'.

I play Counter Strike: Source quite regularly along with EVE Online and World of Warcarft. I sometimes play Sim City 4 Deluxe Edition, but I mainly stick to online games and MMORPGs, because its what I do.

Anyway, thats me.

1064337511[/snapback]

hi! welcome!!! have fun :)