xisto Community

I love this game, For the ones who have not played it...I find it amazing, How Its hudge, You could play the game all day, And at the end of the 24 hours you would still be finding little things, such as body bags burryed in the desert, a ghost car that drives by it self, Going to citys (LA, San Fran, Las Vegas) and seeing the same things you would if you were their in real life, But the best part is it is HUGE! I find it so amazing how they fit all that onto one disk. For those of you who have not played it, Its out on Ps2, and soon to be out on computer/ X-Box. Go Play it!

i can only play it for about 20mins they i find my self just doing nothing in the game just drive around it is a great game i much say :) people love it or hate it

Its a cool game, I like how you can rome around the city on foot and on car.

I cant wait till it comes out on PC i can mod it!!

From

.::DAMAN::.

Body bags in the desert? Ghost cars? I saw none of these! I got this brilliant game about a week after it came out over here (in Ireland) and it stopped working after a few days, It was almost perfect except for one tiny scratch (every game gets even one small scratch), and now in certain places (or loading Cutscenes) it comes up "error reading Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas disc" I hate it, on my second saved game, I cannot leave CJ's house because of this. And, it seems to have happened to all my friends version of then game as well. They get the same error, and cannot play anymore.Maybe it is a fault in the european version or something like that?Yeah, I can't wait for a pc version too, I has such fun modding Vice City, I had re-designed the first island completely, and changed allt he cars for real, very detailed models of actual cars. And all the weapons too. Has an offical release date been set for the PC version yet? I think I heard it was going to be around August/September 2005. Has anyone heard the same, or different?