xisto Community
teartrack_sos

Who Is Your Favourite Free Host? whats your fav free host?

What is your fav free webhosting site?  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

although i have never used any of these hosts ill vote with Xisto as there forums are great to post on and great help is provided by all the members and staff, keep up the good job guys

Out of this list, I have only used Geocities and AtSpace.

Well Geocities is terrible. I dont recommend anyone to go for that service.

Tons of Ads and yet a very slow service.

Atspace is quite good, infact very good, as they provide u Hosting without any Ads, and yet they have fast Servers. However, the service is getting slower day by day, due to the excessive user registrations.

The only Drawaback is that they do not support any kind of Scripting as PHP or CGI nor do they provide any Databases.

So, finally Xisto.

hmmmm .... what to say about it ???? :o

Let me think ...

If I call it bad, than Moderators might remove me ....

Anywayz, since this is my first Posts, so I am still earning Credits, and I have not yet tried Xisto ...

so NO COMMENTS :P

After I have tried the service, than I will come back again and post the actual review .....

So for the time being .... The best host is AtSpace

Regards:

Samya Khalid

[ModVoiceOfDoom]Who Dared Vote for a non-Xisto choice?!?!?![/ModVoiceOfDoom]Haha, but yea personally I've tried Free, geo, 50, and asta... and I completely hated everything about the other 3. They had insane downtimes, horrible ftp quality, horrendous ads, horrible everything. Personally asta is only the second free hosting solution I didn't hate, and the first was pretty much a carbon copy of asta (similar post for ad free host type thing) but due to some legal issues and the subsequent lack of funds they went under. Thus asta stands alone in my mind as quality free web hosting.

I havn't tried any of the above webhosts but i think Xisto is probably the best because it has no ads and it doesn't seem to have proplems with their servers and stuff. Scince I joined it hasnt been down or anything

I have tried many, and I never landed on something as great as Xisto.comThey not only provide a great Pro Package, but have a truly wonderful credit system!!!!The best hosting that i have had apart from Xisto, were, Aboho, Aushost. i was using Aboho Free account (no posts required) but it was only 5 mb and 500 mb b/w. Then I bought a domain, so went for aushost instead, which gives free hosting to domain owners. It gives 50mb and 500mb b/w. It's only good if you have a homepage, not a portal.No host provided enough features to host a portal, except :-) Xisto.I bet whoever comes to Xisto once, won't leave it... also, the Forum is a great place to socialize.

Nobody's voted for GeoCities as of right now. Gee, I wonder why. Could it have anything to do with that awful, super-annoying side pane that pops up filled with GeoCities ads? Oh yeah, that could have something to do with it.

Astahost definately! I'm not saying this jus coz I've got a hosting account here, but seriously, the services given are totally professionally! I've got an account jus 2 days back and I haven't even been able to explore all the features on Cpanel but I'm simply just loving it! I've had a hosting account on dhost.info earlier and I was quite happy with it coz of the no-ads, scripting and sql.. but then I came across Xisto! :lol:

hahah...this is a very funny post, I believe Xisto will get most of the votes. But besides being bias, I still believe that Xisto offers us the best plan there is compared to other hosts. I am very lucky to come upon this site, because now all my web design work can look more professional to show off to other people.

Well i can say i tried most of the free webhosting.. none has even been good,i stumbled upon Xisto today, i'll give it a try but i still have no credits :lol:anyway what i like about it is the no adds and the tomcat part wish me luck building my webpagesee you arround